I was surfing around the web when I came accross this article. Thought I should share it with all of you for I think it's quite insightful. For those of you who are suffering from depression, remember, there's always hope.

Cheers.

link removed,4057,10021234^22811,00.html

Bleeder, that was thoughtful article. I agree with the author's attitude on how people don't seem to realize how severe depression really is. I had a friend who went through the same situation. She faced what the authors mentions, "derogatory" comments as well. It's sad to see how people how people were so mean to her condition, especially because she's obese. They thought that her depression was her fault, when in fact, it was a thyroid problem. I hope that people will understand for those who go through depression, that it is truly a symptom. Although sometimes it's hard for me to fully understand her pain, I have faith that she will find the strength in her heart to truly heal. Thanks Bleeder, for sharing with us that article. -Mahlina

Thanks Mahlina.

Many who are in depression tend to think that all's lost, and no hope is left nor possible. That is one very dangerous and fatalistic path to take. Even for those who are not in depression, what keeps us going day to day is that faith and hope not just in ourselves, but life in general.

From that article, I hope that many out there can draw some strength from this woman's ordeal.