Pregnant too soon

bubbles

???? well , it sounds like this wasnt planned..

was protection used when u were engaged in intercourse? protection is a must if u wanna avoid these things to happen. hmm... well , if u arent ready for it ... there's abortion, though some ppl might not agree to it.U should have used protection in the first place.

Erm your 16 and already pregnant for your 2nd child? Ever heard of protection?

Despite the fact that I strongly disagree with this countries policy towards young prenancies I best offer some sort of useful advice and not just abuse.

Does the father know about it? U need to tell him about it. Secondly u need to let the parents know. Thirdly u need to take your time and decide what to do. Either to have the baby and keep it. Have the baby and give it up for adoption. Or have an aborption.

Hello bubbles,

You should think about the future and be sure of exactly how you are going to face it. Are you and your boyfriend going to be able to financially support these two children and be around to take care of them? In the UK you can get child benefit money, the amount you receive is based on the number of children you have:

For the eldest child who qualifies - £16.50 per week

For each other child who qualifies - £11.05 per week

To get the maximun amount you must claim soon after the child is born, check out the Inland Revenue site for loads of info on it if you need it. Apart from that all i can do is wish you good luck and a happy future!

abcd1234

Hello hun, first off congradulations. Secondly, I do agree with the protection thing, not that i have much room to talk *pats her belly*. But! you also have to realize that it is going to be hard. Most people even married and happy have trouble with just one, let alone someone still in school, you are still in school correct? Because your babies need an educated mother even if you don't think you're getting anything out of it. And about your friend telling you it's too soon, start forgetting about your friends, plain and simple. For one thing with two children you won't have time to worry about them and for another, what you do with your life is your choice, but also your RESPONSIBILITY. And standing up and taking that responsibility is part of wanting to make mature decisions, such as sex. I do wish you luck though. Happy pushing.

Who cares what your friend thinks? Its not her problem. Its not her life. If she thinks what your doing is wrong, then she doesn't need to do it. You are pregnant & its not like you can take it back & it doesn't seem like you want to either. I feel kind of bad for you. You are only 16 & going to have 3 children. You still have so many childhood years left & unfortunantly the rest of your life is going to be spent taking care of your children (well at least until they are 18). Your life is no longer your own life. You are responsible for 2 lives at this point, yours & your child's. Soon you are going to be responsible for 4 lives. Its no longer just about you know. I hope you are ready to make that sacrific. You really need to think this through. Can you afford these babies? Can you give them a life that they deserve?? They deserve to live a good, well supported life & if you can't give them that, you should consider giving them up for adoption so that they can live a life they deserve.