Hello again. Its been over a year since my ex left me and I still think about her alot each day, I still miss her very much and still think she is the best thing that ever happened to me. She is with someone else now, a guy from America (We`re British) and it really hurts because she STILL wont even talk to me. I don`t think I`ll ever stop feeling this way but it isn`t stopping me from getting on with my life its just that I thought, by now, I would have moved on. I guess I love her too much to do that. I just hope that one day I`ll be able to look at her pretty little face again, even just to say `Im sorry`. Thanks for listening.

Hi Gareth

I'm sorry that you are finding it a little difficult to move on at the moment.

Be kind to yourself at this time and remember that everybody heals in their own time. If this relationship was meant to be then she will return one day. In the meantime continue with your small steps to recovery, and try and enjoy life to its fullness

good luck man.

hello gaz.

im in the same boat as you.. my ex g/f of 4 years dumped me 13 months ago.. we were together for 4 years and 13 months ago she went on a family holiday... i went out 1 night will guys and women from work and drunkenly kissed another girl..

Now I had never cheated on her before.. so naturally I was confused. my emotions were all over the place/// anyway the night she came home.. i was still all over the place and told her that I think we should break up , she was devastated and wanted to know why.. i told her i had met someone else ( i hadnt i was just so confused) she went hysterical.. crying her eyes out and started beating me with her bag.. her father collected her..

over the next 3 or 4 weeks i tried to ring her and she wouldnt answer her phone... so i would turn to alcohol again and then i would ring her late at night like 3 am.. i was stupid... she then changed her phone number...

over the next few months i would write her letter begging and pleading for a 2nd chance ( i know now i was only pushing her further away)....

i just to speak to her 3-4 times a day and in the 13 months apart we have spoken about 12 times...

I miss her so much and i love her so much...

we were on the verge of moving in together and we had plans for the future...

I saw her 5 weeks ago in the street... we spoke for about 40 minutes... i asked for 2nd chance and she says i dont deserve a 2nd chance.... that we will never be getting back together and she is having a great time been single.. i asked her if we could meet up some weekends for coffee and she said no...

this is coming from a girl who upto 13 months ago wanted to marry me and spend the rest of her life with me... 18 months ago she thought she was pregnant with my child and when she found out she wasnt pregnant she was devastated...

I feel i have lost her forever and no matter what i do now, i dont think we will be getting back together... but at least i can say i tried my best..

like the last time we spoke - 5 weeks ago.. she was still resistant towards me but still we talked.. had laugh and joke.. she even lifted my shirt to see my new tattoo.. she showed me her newly pedicured feet and asked what i thought of them....

She also told me she hasnt been with a guy sexually since me , so thats good I suppose...

She is so damn stubborn.. I know I hurt her but I never meant to hurt her... If I give her her space and distance myself from her maybe things might be better between us... But Im not sure if we will ever get back together again.. I tried my best..I probably tried too hard...

At least she knows how i feel about her anyway....

Best of luck to whatever happens in your case.. as they say if its meant to be, then she will come back..

take care

John