Compliments anyone?

Amusing

Whenever my crush sees me he compliments me - clothing and brains but I find it odd that he ALWAYS notices and comments on my shoes, always!!

I am not a label person, so the shoes I wear would be fairly normal.

I've never met a guy that comments on my shoes, unless the shoes were totally weird.

I have a suspicion he has feelings for me too, but...

What do you think, is this some strange fetish (and no, he is not gay just incase that thought crossed your mind...) or do guys (the kind that I don't often meet) generally do this kind of thing ?

my gay friend once said to me :

nobody notices someone's shoes unless they're a woman or gay.

It's not true, but it makes me laugh thinking about it hehe.

Nice shoes show you take pride in (all) your appearance, so I'd take this as a friendly compliment/flirting.... unless he has a shoe/foot fettish haha

my gay friend once said to me :

nobody notices someone's shoes unless they're a woman or gay.

It's not true, but it makes me laugh thinking about it hehe.

Nice shoes show you take pride in (all) your appearance, so I'd take this as a friendly compliment/flirting.... unless he has a shoe/foot fettish haha

Sure that would be true if the shoes were classy or stylish - he says them when I wear normal sneakers! I was wearing a pair of long boot leg jeans not too long ago and to be able to see my heels, someone had to be watching me really carefully - and again he noticed them somehow and commented. Really odd...

He is a really nice, sweet guy and generally has nice things to say to people. I just find he could be going a tad overboard with the shoes issue though... and I'm not sure if this is a subconscious thing, but I often find him checking me out and he is a relatively shy guy...

He's probably just trying to make small talk.

It does sound as though he is interested in you. If you're into him, then why not just talk to him more to get him to open up to you?

I'm into him alright and I am 99% sure he knows - when I try to tell him how I feel, my tongue becomes heavy and my mouth won't move hehe!!

I'm into him alright and I am 99% sure he knows - when I try to tell him how I feel, my tongue becomes heavy and my mouth won't move hehe!!

Then you're both shy. Perhaps you can tell him online, or by text and see how he responds to it. Otherwise you can also write him a letter.

Sometimes people just need to take the initiative, otherwise you'll get nowhere.

Archived