people can act so low !

andi8172

ive just read about the lowest thing that can happen these people should be ashamed please read on,

a coroner has condemed the"shabby" actions of people who took mobile phone photographs of a teenage girl after she jumped from a multi storey car park .

she was 15 and had suffered bullying from a group of "friends" and had also broken up with her boyfried.

the coroner praised passers by who tried to help but said some took photographs as she lay dying!

what is wrong with people these days?i feel so sorry for the familes concerned.

how would you react if a "friend" showed you the photographs,id go berserk at them!

People can be shocking

I've heard stories where people were shouting 'jump at a suicidal person. And then not long ago there was the case of the dying homeless man, where people just walked straight past or took pictures and he died. there are some rotten people in this world but all the good, kind ones make up for it.

If they were my friends. I would not be their friend for much longer

I've heard stories where people were shouting 'jump at a suicidal person.

Reminds me of this news. I wasn't there but couldn't believe listening to the radio where people were taunting her to jump. From what I heard some of those people were being investigated. I hope they got some jail time if not some community service.

link removed

Archived