Felling so....

confused2010

....alone, hurt, rejected, depressed...and much much more....

It's been about 3 months since I've spoken to him. I just found out tonight that his new gf is possibly staying at his place (our old place). I hope she didn't move her and her kids in. I know it's none of my business, but i can't help but feel so sad...not upset, just sad. I can't help but cry about it. This is the first time I cried in months...about anything.

I'm usually a real softie and cry over the slightest things, but the last few months I've held myself together and an trying to move on. So why am I taking this giant step backwards?!

It's after midnight here and there isn't anyone awake to talk to. I feel so alone. I feel so rejected.

i understand how you feel, it is almost 3 months since the break up for me, she has a bf (very soon after me) and he would probably be living with her if not for where he worked and the times.

I did get a message from her about a month ago (i basically went nc as soon as she started going out with the new guy) and from that message i could tell things were not as good and she would be portraying to everyone else. Not that i took much else from it. I have not heard from her since and have not tried to contact her because i can't be bothered talking to her while she is with someone else. It will only make things easier for her and not help me at all.

time will be a rollercoster for you. up and downs as everyone says as you think about things but as more time goes the downs will not go as far down. sooner or later you will be just back at the high and you can look out and see everything.

Grieving loss never has a timeline.

I can only say that on my past breakup(s), that I found that I had to hit rock bottom before I started to get up( and I can tell you, I was in the middle of limbo land/constant heartbreak at 3 months, even 3 months after that). So mourn the loss, he was a part of your life and let it all out, because one day you will not wake up with him being the first or last thing on your mind. Unfortunately you need to go through the pain and hurt before you reach your next destination. You will never be the same person that you once were but you will turn into a stronger and wiser person for it.

I wish you well.

I know you feel all these right now, but it does get better in time. Why, dont you try getting yourself busy with something. What is it that you enjoy doing ? So it could help you get your mind off of things. When ever I feel like this I go walk around the park for about an hour and honestly does feel good.

I've bee trying to keep busy. But it's this moment, here and now that I can't get my mind off of it. I don't know why at this very moment my emotions are running wild and it's the middle of the night so there is no where to go and no one to talk to....

Do you have friends to talk too ? How about family ? Brother & Sister ? Read a book, listen to music, watch tv, to distract yourself and if you dont its going to be a little harder to get rid of the emotions. Message me if you like to talk. I'm up at night time anyways. If you like to talk more let me know. If I got through mine i'm sure you will too as well its just the matter of timeing. You know your going to pull through one way or another, so dont give up hope.

Thanks coolgirl. I did find someone that was up that night to take my mind off of things. The next day wasn't better but I did make it to today. Certain times of being a girl just makes me more emotional and it's not at all fun but I made it, somehow and I know I will make it eventually. I'll ne er be the same person, but hopefully I'll be a better person because hopefully I can say that I have learned a lot from it.

Thanks for the comments. It helps to know others are out there...even in the middle of the night lol!

Archived