I was so down and depressed after my breakup. I would have killed myself but then guess what? My boyfriend called me today and asked me if we could work things out. But this time I wouldn't let myself get hurt all over again. So I stayed strong. I told him as much as I loved him I will never be the same again. And i could do this because of you all. Thanks to all of you.

I still am terribly upset but i know that I will get a grip on life very soon. I also know that there will be times when I will not be able to move on any further, that life will seem incomplete. I know its not easy to get over. But I took my first step.

a special thanks to Trinity and Tears of a Dragon,

sonja

Sonja your welcome. as i read your story i knew what it was like. to watch someone do something like that can really kill you. and then when the thoughts of no longer living, it just made me realize that i knew that i couldnt let someone get down in the pits of sorrow because someone left them. i lost 4 friends becasue of suicide and i know that it would of hurt me if i wasnt able to help. yes sonja you will move on and you will find a better man to love. now that someone has told you important advice now you wont have to feel like life has ended. so it was my great honor to help you in everyway that i could. and you can feel the warmth of the sun once again. just like you at one point someone helped me with suicide and im passing their help from me to others. well take care and best wishes to the next man you meet.