Best sex positions for clit stimulation

guidedbylights

Well, my girlfriend thoroughly enjoys oral sex/having her clit played with and can get near orgasm within a minute or two if I'm doing it well problem is though sex does absolutely nothing for her. My penis is quite thick and around average length, and she complains that it hurts, especially when I thrust, although the pain subsides a minute or so later, but even then she doesn't enjoy it. I always make sure she's wet as we do it after me giving her oral sex etc, so that isn't a problem.

Anyway, is there any sex positions we can try where part of my body or something stimulates her clit? Or maybe a position where I can use my hands...

Thanks

You can buy a really good willy attachment made by Durex that you attach to your willy. It is like a small buzzing device and it places itself right on her clit, once you are inside and on top of her, its awesome! Guaranteed to make her come whilst having normal missionary sex.

You're making me miss sex now, and making me miss my ex who I cannot stand! lol

I like missionary. I also orgasm from clit stimulation only, and sex is great, but I can only orgasm from missionary. I don't know why...I think it's the grinding and everything that really turns me on.

Also, her on top, you lying down...while she's riding you, you could try to slip a hand in between her and you and play a bit with her clit that way.

missionary on her back...with her legs pinned back to her body ...you on top like a pushup.. restrain her from being able to escape with your arms

go at it, staying deep and close to her body with your pubic bone grinding into her clit

trust me

for me i have to be on top.but not sitting upright...

if you imagine being upright...or being compeltely flat on top of him -- go about half way between that point whle you are on top. or even if you try to go quite flat on top of him with your arms holding you up.

for me EVERY SINGLE time that give me an orgasm and its the G-spot kind! yu just have to wriggle round and try a few things till you can feel his penis rubbing the correct spot..and then stay there

otherwise being upright and ontop of him will help you orgasm from the clt.

i find having a brazilian also makes it easier cuz theres no padding in the way!

I always make sure she's wet as we do it after me giving her oral sex etc, so that isn't a problem.

There's a difference between wet-n-ready and wet-with-spit.

Sounds like maybe she needs more foreplay.

Unless she happens to be someone with dryness issues, her body will self-lubricate when she is properly aroused.

That increase of wetness can be used to gauge whether she is really ready.

Get her on her knees, but spread her legs open...in front of a big mirror...and go from behind, kinda putting her in a submissive position, while you take your hands in the front and make HER watch YOU stimulate her with your fingers. Not everything has to be all about penetration..and when she`s coming..that`s when you insert your penis for automatic doggy style.

Archived