I'm done trying

Scoutconfuse

I'm done trying with women. I had a go with one it didn't work out, she wanted committment from day one, I wanted to get to know her. I found a another who I wanted and she didn't want me until she got into a yr long relationship, now everytime I see her she wants to make out, thats a no go. I'll meet a girl on a dating site who seems gung ho bout me until I ask to meet. I'll meet a girl randomly and have great conversation and she asks to meet up sometime and she blows me off. Forget it...it's not worth the stress of being screwed over time after time. I'm done trying.

I think it's a bit premature to write off an entire gender - you don't know them all ;] I think you're more frustrated with the rejection and not finding what you're looking for, everyone goes through that. And the ones that don't give up, find their soulmate - someone they just fit with perfectly and live the rest of their lives in a healthy, beautiful relationship. The ones that do... never really know what could've happened if they had just stop fearing rejection and realized it's always worth a shot ^_^

Think about any girl you've rejected in some way - you might've been the 20th who has. That doesn't mean she's destined to be alone, you just weren't her cup of tea and there's nothing wrong with that. Just as there's nothing wrong with being rejected - I think it's a sure sign you're not meant to be with that person and you're destined for better in the long run.

For now....

When I get feeling like that, I like to have a beer out on a patio with a friend.

Vent and complain. People watch. And silently note to myself that I am full of it. lol.

Sometimes it's good to take a break tho.

I agree. Just take a break. You don't have to be constantly looking for someone.

Archived