She just keeps silence

Hi,

I hope someome can say somethig about it.

I started dating this woman two months ago. She said she'd like to be friends before we could move into somethig more than friends. I agreed and everything was just right. Then we started going out more often and ended up kissing and playing sexually. Arter some days she started being emotionally distant then I asked about it and she said "let's stay friends I'm not ready to have a boyfriend" Ok then we went out as friends a couple times. And started this little game of bumping into each other like it was a coincidence. Eating together like two big friends.

Then in a conversation among other people somebody asked her about another person. She said "oh that guy. Im in love with him. I love him" I felt hurt a lot. I mean why didn't she say something about him before?. I told her if you want us to be friends lets be honest with each other. Then I brought out all kind of questions from the recent past. She just said I dont know what to say. And kept silence.

I dont know why Im feeling lonely and betrayed. Am I a sick or what?. Am i stupid?

Women who do well in the work place tend to have a lot of the same characteristics as men, competetive, assertive, independent. These have long been the way men are perceived. Now that women are more firmly established in the work force, some are forgoing the "normal" female role of passive, dependent, homemaker for the more exciting world of work.

Since this is where they live out their entire existence, the way they appear to others is extremely important to them. So if she were interested in being someone's girlfriend, she would have to give up her independent nature.

If you want to still be associated with this girl, you have to play her game of independence, which includes not being too dependent on any one person. The difficult part is when they grow older and want to settle down some, the "nice" guys have all settled down, and she is stuck with the left overs.