I feel much better now

that's he gone. I'm serious. I thought I couldn't pull through but I did. I was miserable for about a month or so you know with the crying spell and feeling worthless and being depressed and with the not sleeping. My sleep is back on track, I no longer have the crying spell I couldn't feel any better than this. I'm not going to say that everything is going okay okay but slowely getting there. Just wanted to give an update

Actually, there is no secret When you know when the time comes to move on you just know. Its like a whole weight has been lifted off my shoulder now that my ex has dissappered into thin air. I'm trying to get busy, the stuff that held my back sense last year. Walking helps me alot so I've been doing alot of that. I take time for myself or go to Barnes and Nobles sit down and read a good book cuz I love reading. You know I'm just taking it little by little. Even though I have no good friends around me which is fine I can take this time and just be by myself for a while and sometimes being by yourself is what you need once in a while.

The inevitable question....are you still in touch with the ex?

No, I am not. We have not spoken in over a month and dont attend to either. As hard as it is doing NC i'm doing it for me so I can heal and move on and thats what I'm doing, NC is helping a bit making it easier for me to move on.

Archived