Pondering thoughts.

Hey whats going on everyone. well got somethings that i have on my mind. well just this last weekend i went and got out of the house so i could go about getting my social life back and be able to go about and see if i could just let loose for the time being. so after a keg party that went on i had thought of something.....it had been 15 months since the last time i had talked to all of my friends and they we treating me as if that i wasnt gone, that i never really had a girlfriend. it was a weird feeling being around them. the subject is trust. a level of trust between them can be high and sometimes low. but there are some cases that your friends dont want much to do with you when you're going out with some one that they might not like. i dont know what it could be or where all of this comes into play, but it always feels good to know that even though they could of been mad at you, they still care. now on to something that kinda bothers me, i have a friend that is friends with my ex. but she sides with me more than she does with her. now you're probably saying "yeah....ok." but heres what stumps me. she never wants to chill with just me alone. it would have to be with someone else who was there. but i never asked her to chill with me so i never really had the thought crossing my mind. no she's setting up times when we can hang out and all this. now im on the verge of a stroke here because this girl is still in close with my ex and now she all of a sudden wants to hang out? so what might it be that she wants to do here? play "im always here for you and ill be your best friend" bit and then screw me over to go and tell my ex what she's dont to me? or is she going to actually try and get to know me better and see if we can hit it off? theres only one problem that stops all of this......... she's a 16 year old for heaven's sake. i just got beaten down by one emotionally and now another one wants to be all good in with me? she says she understands my pain, which i do believe. but it just seems i cant really trust anyone that is associatied with my ex. but ill see, ill be very aware of my surroundings and what happens. because i wont let another one do me over like the one did before.

• 1 month later...

Hi TearsofaDragon,

I think that's pretty good thinking of you. I was wondering if you were focussing on yourself in this posting and in the end you did. I would suggest that you keep thinking of what exactly you need in a relationship and what your expectations are. Set boundaries for yourself what you allow and don't accept. I believe you learnt that lesson after reading your posts. All you might have to do here is to take things really slow.

I hope that a brighter future for you starts soon and I wish you good luck in that.

~ SwingFox ~