Help decipher this message?

troutboy

"Sorry 2 b so rude 2 u, i feel mean now. I do want 2 c u but dont thnk its a gud idea 2 get involved wif u. Im just not tht type of girl. Also thnk yr a bit dodgy. Was it a xxxxxxxx party?"

This was a txt message she sent me this morning, long story short we are workmates, we get together socially and have ended up in bed twice together having sex when drunk. I really like her, but made this mistake of calling her in the middle of the night last night hence this msg. I cant figure out if she is into me or not!!!!!

I'm not quite sure what the mystery is. She's into you, but she is suspicious of you and doesn't trust her feelings for you, not least I suspect because you end up in bed together when drunk. If you want a relationship, then you'll have to come accross as more trustworthy.

"Sorry 2 b so rude 2 u, i feel mean now. I do want 2 c u but dont thnk its a gud idea 2 get involved wif u. Im just not tht type of girl. Also thnk yr a bit dodgy. Was it a xxxxxxxx party?"

"Sorry to be so rude to you. I feel mean now. I do want to see you, but don't think it's a good idea to get involved with you. I'm just not that type of girl. I also think you're a bit dodgy. Was it an xxxxxxxx party?"

Haha, sorry... I had to. I hate that txt speak garbage! This might be a generalization, but I've found that the amount of time and effort that people put into their grammar directly reflects the amount of time and effort that they put into the rest of their lives and relationships.

I'd move on.

"Sorry to be so rude to you. I feel mean now. I do want to see you, but don't think it's a good idea to get involved with you. I'm just not that type of girl. I also think you're a bit dodgy. Was it an xxxxxxxx party?"

Haha, sorry... I had to. I hate that txt speak garbage! This might be a generalization, but I've found that the amount of time and effort that people put into their grammar directly reflects the amount of time and effort that they put into the rest of their lives and relationships.

I'd move on.

Great post. Truly.

This was a txt message she sent me this morning, long story short we are workmates, we get together socially and have ended up in bed twice together having sex when drunk. I really like her, but made this mistake of calling her in the middle of the night last night hence this msg. I cant figure out if she is into me or not!!!!!

She sounds regretful of the drunk get together and just wants to slow things down between the two of you.

I'd move on.

LOL, that's awesome ;-)

I'd move on.

You couldn't be more right.

If I received a text with that kind of grammar (in English or my mother tongue, doesn't matter), I'd be banging my head against the wall right about now. ](*,)

Archived