its bizarre

sunday2010

Just had to vent for all of you sho know my story its week 7 now

none of you know what i did to get info on the ex.But i also found alot of evidence there is no hope.its so so sad .I always thought somehow but....

the house he was staying in over the weekend was left unlocked.when they went out that night I snuck in and found the piles of photos of us of a trip we took last year and older holiday shots GONE gone no sign of them a coupl of us together on a side table GONE,I would say they were thrown in the bin as he hadn't packed them away with him to go back to our once home.I failed to check the rubbish.I should have.

why would somebody even throw shots (if thats what he has done) away of a beautiful country he visited (even though with me) there were lost fo shots of countryside without us in em too.You can't replace that i'm only guessing he threw them but where else would they have gone.I knew where they were in the house and they had gone.I expected them to be moved but my feeling si they went into the trash.

there was also 3 photo albums in the house when i left one was in a random place and the other 3 where they had been left months ago.what happened to them after i left is anybodys guess.

who acts like this? I haven't thrown out photos yet.they are memories, you may not go and look at them but you have them there if at some point down the line you can look back fondly. Ist 3 years of memories.

the house he was staying in over the weekend was left unlocked.when they went out that night I snuck in

You are risking a lot here Sunday2010. This is the kind of behavior that earns you a restraining order.

You had no right to enter his house and you should have never done that. That is against the law, even if the door was open.

Plus, what you found is nothing. Maybe he took them to his work to show some friends, maybe he took them to the house he normally lives in.

If you were my ex and I ever found out you did this, I would a) never speak to you again let alone ever entertain the idea of getting back together and b) file a restraining order against you immediately.

You are risking a lot here Sunday2010. This is the kind of behavior that earns you a restraining order.

You had no right to enter his house and you should have never done that. That is against the law, even if the door was open.

Plus, what you found is nothing. Maybe he took them to his work to show some friends, maybe he took them to the house he normally lives in.

If you were my ex and I ever found out you did this, I would a) never speak to you again let alone ever entertain the idea of getting back together and b) file a restraining order against you immediately.

please don't all hail me down i didn't steal anything or do anything bad.i just looked i din't touch anybodys property.yes i know it was bad.But i need to know else I will never have peace of mind.the photos meant alot to me as well.

I agree, you can't go around doing things like this. I'm sorry that your hurting but its sounds like you need a massive time out.

Cut contact and start focusing on yourself.

I agree, you can't go around doing things like this. I'm sorry that your hurting but its sounds like you need a massive time out.

Cut contact and start focusing on yourself.

i haven't contacted.theres been none.

sorryt to all who hate me right now.butthe photos meant alot and to think they are prob in the bin scares me. I had afeeling he would chuck them.

sorryt to all who hate me right now.butthe photos meant alot and to think they are prob in the bin scares me. I had afeeling he would chuck them.

We don't hate you, Sunday2010. But your pain and obsession here with these photos have really made you cross a line.

Even driving past an ex's place to see if they are home is not cool. Let alone actually waiting for them to leave (or turning up after they left), trying the door, seeing it was unlocked and letting yourself in to wander around.

They are his photos. He can do with them whatever he wants. Maybe he put them in storage for now, because he feels sad when he sees your face in the pictures. I have a photo of my ex right now that is in my closet because I can't deal with the pain of seeing her all the time right now.

We don't hate you, Sunday2010. But your pain and obsession here with these photos have really made you cross a line.

Even driving past an ex's place to see if they are home is not cool. Let alone actually waiting for them to leave (or turning up after they left), trying the door, seeing it was unlocked and letting yourself in to wander around.

They are his photos. He can do with them whatever he wants. Maybe he put them in storage for now, because he feels sad when he sees your face in the pictures. I have a photo of my ex right now that is in my closet because I can't deal with the pain of seeing her all the time right now.

i know i need time out this is the stupidest things i've done.

I never touched anything though.it was just the photos I was looking for.i hate me for doing it now.

sunday.. i think you need to take some time out and breathe.

when you have that urge, come to the forum or call a friend.. you gotta remember that whatever you are feeling is inside YOUR head and only you can control them. It doesn't matter what the situation is.. it your reaction that matters.

My ex dumped me and on his way out i gave him all the photos i had of us to throw out on his way out and he did that without a second thought. did he clear his place of our photos? I don't know, but i bet he did, but it doesn't matter because it is out of your control. you need to control what you can - which is yourself.

sunday.. i think you need to take some time out and breathe.

when you have that urge, come to the forum or call a friend.. you gotta remember that whatever you are feeling is inside YOUR head and only you can control them. It doesn't matter what the situation is.. it your reaction that matters.

My ex dumped me and on his way out i gave him all the photos i had of us to throw out on his way out and he did that without a second thought. did he clear his place of our photos? I don't know, but i bet he did, but it doesn't matter because it is out of your control. you need to control what you can - which is yourself.

I know I know

Your still acting like a crazy loon...BUT last time I dumped my ex i threw out our photo album. I still loved her. I couldnt see the memories...to painful. We ended up getting back together after. So it means nothing.

I'm sorry but please don't EVER do that again. What if he had came back and saw you. He would think your pyscho. Even if he threw the pictures out--so what? That doesn't mean that you are doomed from ever being with him again. He probably just didn't want to remember because the memories are painful.

If there is any hope of you two getting back together, sneaking into his home is not the way to go.

Archived