Waited over 4 months to actually meet up with girl...any chance now?

finittz

So about four months ago I met this girl at a party and she made the move to ditch the party and asked if I wanted to get food with her. We did that and then went back to her place. We just chilled (I should have gone in for a kiss or something) but I didn't really do anything and then just went home after a while. It was a fun night, but the problem was that I was just visiting a friend that weekend in another city.

I called her up but she said she was getting long dist. charges on her end (??) and asked for my email/msn. So we chatted over msn for a bit. But then neither of us were online often and the spark between us from that amazing night died off. So now we're both in the same city (for the next two months or so) and I was wondering if I should make a move...or has it been way too long?

I was thinking just to txt her and say "we're finally in the same city at the same time! It took long enough! Are you free for lunch/dinner sometime this week?" As a friendly/casual thing and then if we re-connect ask her on a date date.

Any comments/suggestions would be much appreciated...

You got nothing to lose, except time. So hurry on up and make the move!

Trust me, i was often in different cities for work and it sucked when i met a girl whom i connected with, knowing deep down i was only there temporarily. Since you've already got a history with the girl, your chances are better than mine ever was!

Good luck.

Archived