There is this girl that comes and visits her father every two weeks. well she is kinda my girlfriend. lately when she has benn comeing over we havent been seeing each other at all. there have been time when we dont see each other for 2 months. any way i was going to the pool and i noticed she was outside.wheni went to see what she was doing she ran back inside. a few min later she came walking out side with this ohter guy

when she walked past me with him i went to say something to her but she just brushed me off. so i assumed she was just mad at me or something. a little later as i was leaving the pool area i decided to go where she lives and see what was wrong with her. well as i was going in i over heard these kids talking about her and this guy hangen out in the laundry room( she lives in a apartment building).i just assumed that she was makeing out wiht this guy or something.

its been about 2 weeks since then and i dont know if i should confront hetr about this or just let it go. i feel if she is with this other guy now i should just let them be. HELP what should i do?