Hey wonderful people!

Just a quick re cap, LDR ex and I ended things in February.

I done all the right things, agreed to the split, didn't beg and went NC for a few weeks.

We have been talking on and off through text messages (we are no longer on each others facebooks, and he has blocked me). However still being really civil to each other.

I want another chance with him, although am unsure how to approach this.

I get a "drunk I love you" call every now and then.

My question is......What now ?

I know he doesn't want to rush in to anything and wants to "date" to see where things go, but I need to know how to get it back to that.

Any advise is appreciated!

Thank you x

I get a "drunk I love you" call every now and then.

Have you asked him why he does this? Either he does truly love you (Which Im not sure why he wouldnt be with you if he truly does) or he is just checking the line to make sure you are on the hook still

Thanks for your advice!

He blocked me when we had an argument back in March. We have spoken about unblocking each other. But I haven't actually asked him to do so. I'm not sure how to! I don't want to go through the whole rejection thing either as I'm not sure what he's thinking.

We last saw each other in person in February. So it's been a few months.

hmmmwhoknows I think we are in the same boat! Gradual reconciliation!!! But unsure how.

Being long distance, makes it a little tougher to fix.

Thanks for your advice!

He blocked me when we had an argument back in March. We have spoken about unblocking each other. But I haven't actually asked him to do so. I'm not sure how to! I don't want to go through the whole rejection thing either as I'm not sure what he's thinking.

We last saw each other in person in February. So it's been a few months.

hmmmwhoknows I think we are in the same boat! Gradual reconciliation!!! But unsure how.

Being long distance, makes it a little tougher to fix.

It sure does make it hard! It's so confusing, because you can't start small with getting coffee or something trivial like that. It's a whole different ball field. Let me know how things go for you!

Archived