What's the first thing that comes to mind?

metafisics

Long story short:

I met a guy at the gym, seemed too intimidated to ask me out but professed he likes me I've developed very intense and inexplicable feelings for him, the type that comes once in a decade! I considered having a chat with him for quite some time but my pride wouldnt let me initiate a conversation and sometimes external distructions would make it hard for us to have a conversation. Today was the last myday at the particular gym and I went there hoping to bump into him. I had planned to tell him that I'm leaving town tomorrow (1,5hrs flight away), adjust my pride (a big thing for me) and ask for his number.Again circumstances made it impossible for us to talk and I saw him leaving the gym. I shrugged my shoulders and and put it down to "it was not meant to be". 10 min later ,I left the gym, as I was walking out, I said to myself, what if this is not it? what if I'm going to meet him at the parking lot? I then laughed at myself cause I thought, how possible is that considering he left 10 min ago. I was still smiling at how ridiculous my thought was when I bumped into him, literally. He asked me if I was living already, I told him it was my last day at that club, then he asked for my number. Before this, we have not been able to speak to each other for quite some time and we've never met outside the gym, at all and I thought .... spooky!

What would you read into this?

Lets see if he calls tomorrow and see where it goes. Its an interesting start so far...

Something like out of a movie or a romance novel. Been questioning the strong feelings I have for him for quite some time. Now I cant help but think there is something more to it. Brian Weiss (writer) says, the universe will do everything to make sure you meet your soulmate, but its totally up to the parties what they do from there! I know I sound all soapy, but I cant help it cause the "coincidence" seems to validate the feelings I've had and questioned for quite some time!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to tomorrow too, and will definitely keep you posted on how it all progresses.

Archived