Ex sends me a weak email after telling me to never talk to him again.

Well he finally got the guts to email me after almost 2 months of NC. I was totally shocked number one and it was sooooo dumb. he said

Good day,hope all is well. The watch you brought me,it is broken.

Of course I didnt respond. I just thought to myself, I know you can do better than that. It was a good and bad feeling at the same time. Glad to know he was thinking about me cause I didnt feel that way before. Bad cause he is so lame. Cant say I was thinking about you are something like that. It just proves sometimes we give people too much credit. Im looking for a man in my life that can connect to his emotions not this hide behind comments stuff.

Yes, I still love my ex but I cant be his doormat anymore. Doormats dont get no love. He made me a woman and now if he deals with me, Im gonna make him a man or he can take his weak stuff somewhere else. Not having it anymore. Done

Had the email been better in some way, do you think you would have responded?

Do you think this maybe gave you some sort of closure?

I must admit,i'm a little jealous of your situation. My ex never told me to talk to him again, rather nastily, and i've never heard from him since. I secretly wish he would have, but moving on regardless.

Had the email been better in some way, do you think you would have responded?

Do you think this maybe gave you some sort of closure?

I must admit,i'm a little jealous of your situation. My ex never told me to talk to him again, rather nastily, and i've never heard from him since. I secretly wish he would have, but moving on regardless.

well things ended on a very pissy note. I think he needs to come better. I brought that watch 3 or 4 years ago so you know I don't care. I was good to my ex and his family.

it was good to be in his thoughts. it gave me a burst of energy but I'm not responding to that.

Archived