If you could say one last thing to your ex, what would it be?

Just wondering what some people might say to an ex if they decided to say one last thing to them.

These things just cross my mind sometimes and just wanted to see how people say things/think.

I believe I would say something like:

Im sorry that it had to end up this way and knowing that I was the main cause of all of this hurts me alot.

I couldnt ask for 2 more perfect children that we made. Im glad I finally have grown up and have taken responsibilty for the children.

I dont want you to completely rule out the decision of us never being together. I still have alot of growing up and working on myself to do. But im working on it everyday, all day. And that right there makes me stronger everday for the children and me.

I do want us again, but only time will tell. We cant tell how are feelings will be in days, months, or years. But always know that I do love you and I have to move on for myself.

I have to work on myself before I can worry about anybody else.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHATSAMATTAYOU?!?

Something has to be wrong with her for screwing it up and choosing not to keep someone like myself in her life. We helped each other out so much and were always there for each other. At the very least she should have tried a little harder to keep me as a friend.

I literally just want to say " I miss you "

i'd sit down and hold his hand and look into his eyes and say... i love you so much M, you know you mean everything to me, let's not lose each other again, l want us to stay together.x.

I wish someone would say that me right now

i'd sit down and hold his hand and look into his eyes and say... i love you so much M, you know you mean everything to me, let's not lose each other again, l want us to stay together.x.

Don't say this. You should say "I once loved you but I must move on for my own sake. If things didn't work out before, then how it is going to work out in the future. Good bye 4 ever."

Just jk lol

You can say whatever you like.

Don't say this. You should say "I once loved you but I must move on for my own sake. If things didn't work out before, then how it is going to work out in the future. Good bye 4 ever."

Just jk lol

You can say whatever you like.

haha...i know i'm right soppy..

Hope you will find what you are looking for. No. I don't take any apology from you because you didn't do anything wrong nor did I. It was my fault that I gave everything to you but came out sort. I've looked passed so many things and jumped over so many loops just to be with you.

Sure you are a free person and subject to your own will. You are free to do whatever you are please at the expense of me. If I meant that much to you, you we would still fighting to be together. Isn't that we are living and stepping closer to the future everyday? Why can't we take a step at a time?

There were so many people opposed to the idea of us together. I tried my best to convince them and not let that bother any of my decisions. Am I convinced that you are the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with at this point? No. I don't. But I believe that someday we will get there. Just someday.

Never had anyone ever touched me, my heart and soul so deeply. Never had anyone that made me feel so special and cared for. Never had anyone that I wanted to give all I had.

Never had anyone that I wanted to share the whole wide world with.

Never had anyone who I cared so deeply and unselfishly.

Never had anyone who I would give up the whole world just to be with him.

Never had anyone that I would want to fight till my very last breath and still believed in my dream and US.

Except you.

Is good bye forever? Or I preferred not to say it.

You're right. We are two different people. I'm a better, smarter, more mature person. Good luck in life and I hated the skull tattoo on your back. You are too bony and your penis is too small.

Haha, that last sentence is hilarious.

"Breaking up with me was the nicest thing you ever did to me. You're not holding me back anymore (female dog)"

EDIT: Actually, i don't think i'd bother putting that much effort into it. I'd probably just say "*#*% you."

Haha, that last sentence is hilarious.

"Breaking up with me was the nicest thing you ever did to me. You're not holding me back anymore (female dog)"

EDIT: Actually, i don't think i'd bother putting that much effort into it. I'd probably just say "*#*% you."

hahaha....that was awesome...i had lots of things to say..but now i would just say.....

#%^% you....and in addition i would say 'did u sexually transformed urself,because ur new guy(good friend as she told me) treats u like a guy and logically u both are doing sword fighting...&^%&^% off....

I hate that you make me feel so sick with anxiety that in the mornings i can hardly move. You lost the best thing in your life becuase you wouldn't get help. good luck finding someone who puts up with our bs and yet still wanted a life with you. I love you dearly but damn i'm worth so so much more than you.

Archived