What Should I do???

Hi, I get to know this girl, She got special feelings for me but she also stucked with her last EX, she still in the process of forgeting him...... (they broke off for 1 month already) Recently i got fed up and said just be fren and we can't be so close..I am tired of going after a girl who hesitate to be with me. At first she said Ok with being just frens... then as day passes by she get over worried that i won't go out or talk to her anymore!!! She even can't sleep well at night becos of it!! she will Msg me in the middle of the night!! recently also she always irritate me by kept calling and messaging me!!! what the hell she is doing?? i kept reassure her that if she wants to go out with me it's fine with me... now also i don really love her that much anymore... now i don feel anything when she goes out with her last EX anymore and i am not jealous anymore... i treat her like a fren now although i still got some residual feelings for her... I think i should let time heal her wound and let her forget her ex then maybe i day i woo her again... but i sometimes also think that she may not able to forget to forget her ex as her ex always wanted to meet her and kept asking her for a patch up....... What da hell should i DO>?????? I Am FEAK ouT!!! She Loves me She Loves Me NOT????

I think what you said about letting her get over her ex first, she doesnt seem to be ready to move on yet, just tell her your her friend, and that who knows maybe someday you could be more than just friends, but when your ready.

I think you have a pretty good attitude, by being stand offish and not bugging her about her Ex. in a way your saying to her, "Hey, you know I like you, but I dont think your ready to move beyond that, and Im not going to wait around forever. "

youll know when shes ready.