Does my gf fancy her own brother???

I know and i hope im probably wrong here but my gf who is 16 has a 26 year old brother who kinda supports her atm cos of her rough time.

He has a wife and 3 kids that she see almost everyday and she likes em all great.

But its what she has been saying to me lately that has really made me think, just like a few times she was just saying to me, how great her brother is, so i just agreed and thought nothing of it, and then she said more n more, n then yesterday afternoon her bro bought us all a pizza for the football after me n my gf went out in the back garden and i go ur bro is alrite aint he, like cos he bought us pizza, and then she goes 'Oh yeh, what do u like him' and then she says, 'Oh yes!, i can see it now' and i was like 'ur not sposed to think of ur bro like that let alone me...'

Does neone know whats going on here, does she actually fancy her brother or am i completely wrong...

I don't think you need to be jealous of their relationship. I'm very close with my older brother, but I love him only as my brother, I have no feelings for him. Its normal to be close to your siblings & he's just being a supportive brother. I'm sure you have nothign to worry about.

ok I've read your post and the replies to it and just wonder what you are really saying? Does she talk about her brother in a sexual way or just that is cool and she cares alot about him. I love my brother to death but he is my brother and there is no way I would fancy my brother.

I would be a little offended by a bf thinking I would due to the way I talk about my brother because I tell everyone I love my brother and that he is a great guy and stuff like that but it's not in a sexual manner it is just letting people know tyhat we are close and that he does mean alot to me. I would stay close with my brother over being close with any other one person in this world.

Please tell us more about your situation so we understand where your getting these assumptions

• 2 weeks later...