Why smiling gets guys

glucoze

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can tell.. It's hard to explain. Then again I am not very good at explaining things.

lol i think a lot of people would have a hard time explaining it, was reading a bit of this fake real smile read that it had to do with a lot of small muscles :splat:

lol i think a lot of people would have a hard time explaining it, was reading a bit of this fake real smile read that it had to do with a lot of small muscles

the general consensus is that your eyes should get deeper lines when you smile for real than if you were to fake smile.

But i smile and nod even say hello anytime i make eye contact with people and most of the time i'm faking it like a store clerk.

Is there a thing as fake hello smile? If you dont wanna smile,why do it?I dont smile at strangers..I suppose it's good to do that tho.Seems more friendly.But do we have to smile once we make contact with people or what?

Seriously..I wonder how many girls smile at someone(expecially strangers) cuz she thinks he's attractive and they make eye contact.

And if I see a friend,then I smile..It doesnt mean Im interested in him.It's just a greeting,a hello..but its not fake..

oh I also wonder how guys think when they see a girl smile at him?cuz when I think about a random guy smiling at me...one word comes into my mind Oh well, not all the cases but usually doesnt work.lol ooops

Do guys think the same? Unless,she's Miss America or something haha

Do guys think the same? Unless,she's Miss America or something haha

If she's really attractive, I actually feel bad about it. I figure she just caught me glancing at her and is trying to be nice.

Otherwise, it doesn't bother me. I look pretty mean, so I don't get smiled at much anyway.

Guys aren't that shallow xxxyzz

maybe guys around your area. Heck, he should be happy a girl is taking the time to smile at him period becUse in this day and age friendly and smiles is very rare to see.

If a guy smiled at me Idc if he's unattractive.. I automatically find him attractive just by smiling. It tells me you are friendly. Unless you are following me around and exhibiting stalker like behavior.

A pretty blond girl smiled at me the other day when I was walking down the steps of my campus. I didn't know her, but it made me feel good the rest of the day.

Smiling, either a man at a woman or a woman at a man, can really brighten up someone's day. It doesn't pay to walk around looking gloomy all the time.

i dont think guys smiling at me are creepy, just friendly.

Well, there's a creepy smile, and then there is a friendly smile.

I know a girl smiling at me in a leering way won't go down well. I had a stalker (female) who did that, and trust me, it only makes you feel horrible.

If they're smiling and not invading your privacy or space or whatever, it's friendly.

You are waaay classier than me; I was having dinner with my son and my exes mother while giving the very cute barman the old come hither lol

i was with my family for a birthday party haha. I thought about "bumping into him" when he went to the bathroom but refrained lol. that might have been just too weird. i wish he had just looked up at me or something though. he was cute!

i was with my family for a birthday party haha. I thought about "bumping into him" when he went to the bathroom but refrained lol. that might have been just too weird. i wish he had just looked up at me or something though. he was cute!

Aww! Maybe you'll bump into him again; then you'll KNOW you'll have to do it lol

Ok so I felt like trying something..

im not normally a smiler.. usually because I am always into deep heavy thoughts throughout my day.. or i just don't smile.

When this happens.. i get attention from guys

BUT not as much as I did today

I tried this thing today where I was going to smile all day.. to everyone that walked my way etc.

And guess what! Tons of guys started speaking to me.. they all looked happy.

So for anyone that wonders why they don't get approached often:

smile it really works.

Its not that i want to date any of them.. i just wanted to see the difference between looking pissed all the time and how it actually makes people afraid of you vs smiling looking approachable and how people seem to flock..

Works for me...........

This works both ways... I don't smile a lot, and I notice when I do that women approach me or say "hi" first much more than when I don't. I think this is party due to the fact that my non-smiling expression tends to make me look a bit pissed off and unapproachable.

Is there a thing as fake hello smile? If you dont wanna smile,why do it?I dont smile at strangers..I suppose it's good to do that tho.Seems more friendly.But do we have to smile once we make contact with people or what?

Seriously..I wonder how many girls smile at someone(expecially strangers) cuz she thinks he's attractive and they make eye contact.

And if I see a friend,then I smile..It doesnt mean Im interested in him.It's just a greeting,a hello..but its not fake..

Like i said clerks, any business were people are dealing with customers its part of their job, to show customers they our friendly and feel welcomed. As for a fake smile i always flash one when i make eye contact i do it to show the person that i'm friendly, and not here to be rude, doesn't mean that i'm happy to see them.

Archived