How to impress the girl?

Hi my name is John, I have kinda liked this girl through grade school but she is a big "flirt" she flirts with every guy in our class, including me! Yesterday she sayed she really liked me, she said that she liked me more than any other guy in the class, so I decided that I would give her a shot. We are kinda starting a relationship, but I dont know how to impress her??? Iam afraid she will continue flirting with other guys, I am 14 years old. I dont know how or what to do to make a good move. Should I take her out? What should I do so that she only notices me??? I need some advice!!! Any advice will do.

Well she already told you she likes you more than anyone else, so why do you want to change? get it? just be your self, i bet the other guys are the ones that try to impress or try to hard, thats probably why she likes you more!

Just find out what she likes, if she likes horror flicks, go to one of those, she likes the Mall, hang with her at the mall,. be cool about it, and dont try to hard, remember that girls that flirt a lot are just looking for attention once they get it, they stop flirting! so if you give her too much attention, she will stop being that interested in you, weird how that works but its true!

Well if you like her and you want to give her chanace then taking her out is a good idea. Take her out to dinner or maybe go to the movies but those are the normal things that people do when they go out. You could take her to a ice ring to do some ice skating, but that's only if you know how to skate or roller blade. Roller blading and ice skating is like the same thing. Another way to impress her is by buying a single red rose for her. Attach a note to the rose saying something about you and leave it at her desk or backpack. Just make sure that you put on the note that the rose is from you. I don't know if she likes floweres or not but this is a great idea it worked for me. I liked this girl in my class. I talked to her friend into giving me her locker number and comination. So then one day I bought a single red rose attached a note saying this "if i had a single flower for everytime i think of you i could walk forever in my garden" The note had my name on it so she knew that it was from me. I have to tell you she was really impressed and surprised at the same time. When she saw me that day she came up to me gave me a kiss and we huged for a while. Now we are together and everything is going great. It never hurts to try so see what happens. Good Lcuk !

From a 15 year old girl's point of view, I can tell you that girls who flirt a lot just want a lot of attention. Once, we have someone though who we set our minds on, we change. There are however some girls who will just never stay with the same guy, but I don't think she is one of those from what you have described. I think to impress her you should just be yourself. Girls can notice right away when people are trying to hard, and believe me it is not attractive. I think you should take her out. If she is not really the conventional type think of something creative (girls love that and it shows that you care about her more) to do instead of just doing the same old movie date. Most girls would love to go anywhere as long as they are with the person that they like. Maybe think about going somewhere other than the movies though, if you can. Think of something fun to do like bowling or something that she is passionate about. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

I need advice to all of you!!! im 21 yrs. old....First time i saw her,i like her very much but when i proposed to her and she said yes and im very happy when she said she love me.I spent my time to her and everyday i go to her school!!! i said to myself that i think im in love and i never felt this before and until there is a time that will always quarrel because of all my faults but times come she hates me because of what i have done and until now she dont want to back our relationship cause she said she's tired but for me i dont want to let her go because i cant live without her and i love her very much more than to my life and she is very important to me and i know what i feel to her...What i do so that our relationship will back?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. My name is Laura. I recently read your dilemma, also I think that you should go for it. I can`t say it will work, but I really hope you do. You are a bit old and should have a girlfriend by now and get into a real relationship. I hope you will go for it!

Bye.