would you end a friendship over this?

Who knows, maybe I am a bit overly sensitive, but like I said, I wasnt crying over that specific comment per se; I was confronting him for the millionth time and he didnt give a damn. Whenever he confronts me about something Ive done to offend him, I apologize and make a note not to repeat that behavior, yet when I confront him, nothing ever changes. So I was basically crying because I came to the realization that he just doesnt care about me...

is there more than friendship at play here?

At first, I wanted no part of it. He was aggressive and I caved and agreed to a FWB situation. We both agreeed to keep it that way, but I started catching feelings after things began to look more and more like a relationship. Even though I have feelings, I no longer want more.

Dreamergirl, my explination didnt clear up the crying thing? I wasnt crying over that one specific comment...

At first, I wanted no part of it. He was aggressive and I caved and agreed to a FWB situation. We both agreeed to keep it that way, but I started catching feelings after things began to look more and more like a relationship. Even though I have feelings, I no longer want more.

Dreamergirl, my explination didnt clear up the crying thing? I wasnt crying over that one specific comment...

yeah, he sounds like a jerk. i think you're better off snuggling with a cute dog rather than this guy.

Archived