Playing hard to get or not interested?

hockeyplaya44

I just started dating this girl. Our first date we went out for drinks at a lounge talked and eventually made out for a bit. When I drove her home before she got out of my car she gave me a really quick peck, said talk to you soon and took off. (I was expecting a little more)

Last night she came to my place for a movie. We watched the full movie, talked a bit then started kissing. She stopped after 20 seconds or so, then we kept talking. Then we started kissing again and this time it lasted 2 minutes or so before she stopped it and talked some more. We started kissing a third time and it got more intense, I was kissing her neck etc. She climbed on top of me, kissed me once, then suddenly said I should be going, I'm getting tired. I kissed her goodbye and she left.

I'm having trouble reading if she's just being difficult or if she is not that interested. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

I don't think she would have gone for a third round of kissing if she wasn't interested, but there are many reasons she might not have continued things.

Keep going out with her and eventually things will progress. You don't need to rush it. Just let things happen naturally.

It definitely sounds like she's interested, I wouldn't be making out with someone and going on dates with him if I wasn't. I don't see how she is "playing hard to get", maybe she was just uncomfortable taking it further than that too soon.

It definitely sounds like she's interested, I wouldn't be making out with someone and going on dates with him if I wasn't. I don't see how she is "playing hard to get", maybe she was just uncomfortable taking it further than that too soon.

Just the fact that she went to the "next step" for a super short period of time then was all of a sudden tired seemed odd to me.

Well, I think that sometimes we get caught in the heat of the moment but then realize we're taking it too far, too soon. I can't speak for all girls though. Were you reciprocating all her actions, showing her you were really into her?

Archived