SO.... I might be getting back together with one of my ex boyfriends... he's.... nice. Well, as nice as any of my boyfriends have ever been. They're all .... well... lets just say that my friends call me a jerk magnent. Anyways... he knows how to make me smile... & how to make me feel really good. Except when he starts hitting on other guys. I mean, I know that he's not the cheating kind... he's just hitting on them. & it doesn't help that those guys start hangin' around all the time. & that they're the same types of guys that I like. Well, he can be pretty insensitive sometimes. Last time, he dumped me 'cause I was too sad all the time & it was bringing him down. see... insensitive. I really needed him then & he just turned his back on me. rarrr.... I REALLY really like him.... & I don't know what to do.Help!? please!? argh.

>rarrr,

ember

I see. Maybe you can talk to him and let him know that his actions are making you uncomfortable? Relationships needs to be an open game, bi or not. If he cannot respect you enough to stop it when he's with you, I think you should seriously reconsider the relationship.

All the best.