After depression and jealousy, i'm...

i'm awaken! i'm now back to normal, clear-headed. all the sadness that was caused by the girl i like is gone. BUT, there's still one thing i need to know because i think i don't possess it. not everyone has it when they are born, some have to learn it. how do i attract her, win her heart and understand her personalities( i mean know her really really deep e.g. how will she react to something when done to her, is she sociable, friendly etc...what does she like to chat about? more n more). the problem to understanding her personalities is that, i usually assume her personalities from what she does so it makes me unsure if my assumptions are correct. help help help

Hi Itensail,

The key to understanding someone is listening. I can't stress enough the importance of that. After each conversation with anyone, ask yourself, how much have you grasped from that talk alone? You'd be surprise at the answers. Some people can partake in a conversation and yet come out with nothing, for their minds are not in it at all.

Be patient. Spend more time with her, talking, walking, etc. It doesn't matter, as long as you spend quality moments with her. You can't win someone's heart if you know nuts about her and her interests or fears yes?

All the best. 8)