What is the first thing you will do or have done when....

I don't know that what I would do is even all that special... I would just want to hug her... hold her until she told me to stop... just spend every moment memorizing her touch, her smell, her smile... I guess I'd just want to sit down and really soak up all of the things that I dream about now that she's gone.. all of the things I miss the most.

oh then ill make sure i hunt for that dumb@$$ tattoo he & his 2 friends got that he poisoned his beautiful body with!! and make sure i yell at him for damaging such prefect goods, ARRRRRRRGGGGHHH I COULD KILL HIM FOR THAT!! not only is it permanantly on his perfectly clear untouched perfect body, but his friends got the same exact tattoos!!! I COULD KILL HIM! (wait didnt i already say that??) well, whatever the case, id do it twice if i could!

lol

-DG724

I don't know if I could.... so hurt!!

but if it did happen I'm unfortunately a very loving and forgiving person so chances are I would let her back, but i would be hesistant. AND if it got to that point, chances are I'd just hug her and never let go... i wouldn't, i don't care how long we were standing there for.. i'd just hold her until she started crying or something lol

Hey, as you know im the postee.

I think what you all said was very good an helpful. I am extremely happy to learn some of what you think because i am on the verge of getting my exgirlfriend back who i love so very much.

Thanks for replying to it... keep it up!

Well i made a mistake by saying something... I am on the verge because i have talked to her. I have gotten there by communicating with her for a year now and being her friend and it is very likely she wants me now. Her friends say that she is loving talkin to me

• 2 years later...