he just stopped contacting me??

hello readers i posted on this site about 9 months back when I originally broke up with my boyfriend...we are both in sobriety and have done the on and off thing for the past 3 years....well recently i relapsed and contacted him to let him know that i respect him for restarting the times that he did and i know now how hard it really is...he was extremely supportive and talked about how i was good at being in recovery and that i was worth more than drugs and alcohol...this was huge coming from him seeing as how he always had resentments against me for never relapsing and he has chronically done so for the past few years...so he starts calling to check on me we talk randomly and i finally told him i wasnt sober or in the process of it at that moment...he continues to talk with me...then one day i texted him to see how he was and then i asked him if he worked that day...he told me yes but if i wanted i could come sit in his section it had been 9 months since we had seen each other so this was all pretty impulsive and both parties seemed eager...i ended up getting there too late to eat there but he invited me to go see a movie which he paid for...again he knows im not sober so when he takes me to a drafthouse cinema i begin to consider if i did order a drink...i could tell he was gettin triggered by lookin at the menu and once he ordered his soda he quickly looked at me with anxiety while i ordered my water..the movie was lame we both got sleepy during it so after i figured he was takin me to my car but next thing i know he tells his friend on the phone that i will be with him...we flirted a bit there and then laid on each other as we watched a movie...once it was time for him to take me home i got nervous about the possible kiss...but i could tell both of us wanted to..so i kissed him and he kissed back and it was the perfect kiss with pauses and foreheads touching and passionate and at one point i even pulled away and he grabbed my chin and said nooo...finally i pulled away and told him id see him soon...well he didnt call the next day so the following day i texted saying "thank u for accepting me either way sir...very unconditional of you" he didnt respond so the next day i txted "i hope me kissing u didnt push u away i dont expect anything from u i know we are friends..i am just so appreciative to still have sober people in my life anways if i crossed a line i apologize....NO RESPONSE....and im like huhhh

Archived