how easily upset are you?........

its come to my attention that as of late trivial matters really ruin my day and my well being........ id like to see from posters what ruins and how easily their days are ruined, thanks....

for me, the dilly dallying of my current girlfriend, sometimes i feel like saying "just pull your head out of your duvet" its frustrating to see her cower over matters that should have no bearing in her life! upsets me tremendously...

To ruin my entire mood for the day? It would usually be series of things all coming down on me at once. And not neccesarily big things. A couple of days ago I was given a very mean scowl and growl from an old man when my dog approached him and his dog. Then I waved at my neighbor and she didn't wave back. Then my husband and I had a little argument(that ended well but still), and then there were a couple other small things...

As the day progressed I felt like I had bad energy coming at me from every direction. I felt very uneasy at the end of the day.

Things by themselves that could ruin my day, would be something happening to a loved one, finding out I won't be able to pay bills, Getting in to a big unresolved argument with anyone I care about, stuff like that.

its come to my attention that as of late trivial matters really ruin my day and my well being........ id like to see from posters what ruins and how easily their days are ruined, thanks....

Is this just something that happens to in relation to your GF, or are you irritable about a lot of other things that would not normally bother you in the past?

The reason I ask is that being very irritable can be a sign of depression and/or anxiety taking shape. Everything becomes a massive effort and simple inconveniences can become devastating. When I was in a depression I nearly wanted to die when my washing machine broke. That is an extreme reaction to a relatively minor problem in life.

It can also be a sign that you may be carrying underlying (and in some cases, unrelated) resentment around which shapes your reaction to different events. So if you are generally angry these days, you need to figure out why.

Is this just something that happens to in relation to your GF, or are you irritable about a lot of other things that would not normally bother you in the past?

The reason I ask is that being very irritable can be a sign of depression and/or anxiety taking shape. Everything becomes a massive effort and simple inconveniences can become devastating. When I was in a depression I nearly wanted to die when my washing machine broke. That is an extreme reaction to a relatively minor problem in life.

It can also be a sign that you may be carrying underlying (and in some cases, unrelated) resentment around which shapes your reaction to different events. So if you are generally angry these days, you need to figure out why.

wow bella you are so right on every level there!!!! its what people do to her, the snakes that try to manipulate her, she is the type who "cant say no" which makes me wonder if she is dipping her toe in the relationship with me, we are nearing the end. i just which she would stop pawing this wounded mouse who is injured.

Day totally ruined due to fight with one of my best friends. Ugh....so far as o can tell, he's being a royal jerk. Or maybe I am, or maybe we both are. But I'm smad about it.

these are the worst type to really piss on your fireworks! all day all week you think of all the injustices that have been bestowed upon you! these sort of thoughts could get you locked up!

I am very sensitive...I have been that way since I was very little. I forgive easily but sometimes people really break my heart.

im exactly the same where heart break is concerned, as for forgiveness, i find it hard to,self protection i guess, i dont show it though. small things really hurt deep.

Archived