She deleted me on facebook

And I feel so relieved. I had tried to delete her but couldn't bring myself to do it. I felt like I should keep it just in case there was something I wanted to know, and if I got rid of her I might go crazy not being able to see. (Stupid I know)

But then, I went to do my daily snooping on her page and I found she had deleted me. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of me. I can't see what she is doing anymore and there is nothing I can do about it.

Today will be my first complete day of NC with no contact whatsoever. But if you are still holding on through facebook, delete them now. You will feel so much better not knowing what they are up to all the time.

And I feel so relieved. I had tried to delete her but couldn't bring myself to do it. I felt like I should keep it just in case there was something I wanted to know, and if I got rid of her I might go crazy not being able to see. (Stupid I know)

But then, I went to do my daily snooping on her page and I found she had deleted me. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of me. I can't see what she is doing anymore and there is nothing I can do about it.

Today will be my first complete day of NC with no contact whatsoever. But if you are still holding on through facebook, delete them now. You will feel so much better not knowing what they are up to all the time.

hey my ex deleted me off of facebook like a month ago... Generally if they care about you and are decent people they will do it for you for the right reasons... Hopefully its cause they dont want to hurt you by their constant updating and not cause they feel you cant stop looking at their page constantly and dont want you keeping tabs on them aka stalking their page lol

hey my ex deleted me off of facebook like a month ago... Generally if they care about you and are decent people they will do it for you for the right reasons... Hopefully its cause they dont want to hurt you by their constant updating and not cause they feel you cant stop looking at their page constantly and dont want you keeping tabs on them aka stalking their page lol

Yea, she knew I looked at it all the time and probably wouldn't do it on my own. That's why she did it, she knew it was best for me and I'm glad she did it

well personally i think its better if they do it.... Cause it takes the pressure off of you from doing it. You dont have to look at there page anymore and you dont seem like the weak willed individual that had to delete them.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I would feel bad about it if I had done it, but since she did there is nothing I can do about it.

I deleted and blocked my ex back in October when I found out he was now dating my ex friend. I didn't do it to keep him from looking at my page, though. I did it so I would stop looking at his and wouldn't have to see photos of them together. He responded by deleting me from twitter and myspace. *sigh*

Block her as well so that you don't accidentally run into her profile again. If you have mutual friends, you will see her wall posts and picture comments and photos she may be tagged in. Blocking her will prevent you from seeing all this. It will also keep her from snooping through your stuff.

Block her as well so that you don't accidentally run into her profile again. If you have mutual friends, you will see her wall posts and picture comments and photos she may be tagged in. Blocking her will prevent you from seeing all this. It will also keep her from snooping through your stuff.

Thanks, I am about to delete two of her friends I have on there so I can't see what they say to each other. My stuff is hidden if you aren't my friend so she won't be able to see it anyways.

You should be GLAD she deleted you from facebook! Believe me, its going to be less pain and hurt for YOU! Trust me, the less you know the better and the faster you will heal.. Everything happens for a reason. Let her do whatever she wants! You have to do what is right for you. You shouldnt be on her FB page anyway, all that does is HURT HURT AND MORE HURT! trust me.. ive been there. I came off facebook because of that. You need to stop thinking about it...................... Dont let her actions rule ur life and manipulate your emotions! She did you a favor!!!!!!!

My ex ,after almost a month of the breakup and NC, blocked his wall(he didnt deleted me though) I got really upset but my friend said that he might have done that to prevent me of more hurt...But now I think it was for the best because I was becoming a stalker...everyday and several times Id go and check his wall and get hurt ...crazy,eh!!!=(

You should be GLAD she deleted you from facebook! Believe me, its going to be less pain and hurt for YOU! Trust me, the less you know the better and the faster you will heal.. Everything happens for a reason. Let her do whatever she wants! You have to do what is right for you. You shouldnt be on her FB page anyway, all that does is HURT HURT AND MORE HURT! trust me.. ive been there. I came off facebook because of that. You need to stop thinking about it...................... Dont let her actions rule ur life and manipulate your emotions! She did you a favor!!!!!!!

I am glad she did it. I couldn't make myself do it and I'm so happy that I can't look at her page anymore. She did me a big favor with this

funny thing about all the facebook stuff, social networking, IM, etc

ive kept her

*lol as i type this i just got an IM from her*

on all my lists coz i just dont want her to find out how bothered i am by all this. No weakness!

of course, as i type, she uploads a picture of a banana split. with two spoons. way to rub it in

There's no way I could have kept her as my friend on facebook. It hurt too much just seeing that she was going out with people and having fun without me. I'm trying not to talk to her but every day she finds something she needs to tell me so she usually texts me. I've told her to stop contacting me but she keeps doing it

There's no way I could have kept her as my friend on facebook. It hurt too much just seeing that she was going out with people and having fun without me. I'm trying not to talk to her but every day she finds something she needs to tell me so she usually texts me. I've told her to stop contacting me but she keeps doing it

yeah she does the same to me too, except i never told her to stop contacting me - what i do doesnt work for everyone. its just that ive been thru this before and ive realized that for me the important thing is maintaining my own dignity, even if she's throwing the details of her new life in my face. I suppose i just tell myself, hey, im gonna have to come to terms with her living her own life sooner or later. Might as well do it now.

Well I hope things work out for you. For me the best thing I can do right now is cut her out of my life completely right now and maybe work on being friends a long time from now. I need to get on with my life and quit worrying about hers.

Archived