guys attractive to us girls

jessica911

what do guys do when they think a girl is attractive?

and what happen if he thinks shes attractive but yet, he already got a girlfriend?

a friend of mine told me that im attractived but yet he got a girlfriend.

i dont really like him, but he is good as a friend.

i wonder what i did to be attractive, how can you be attractive?

i think my look is just ok.

Attraction is a subconscious feeling generated from things including but not limited to: Responsibility, Power, Confidence, Physical Characteristics, Personality, Intelligence, Familiarity (same-race), Voice, Heiritage and Wealth.

The dictionary of B-man...

About the same as for us girls, I think. Maybe some difference like for women I think there's often more need to feel protected, securety with money,.. while for men I'd expect there more often will be paid attention to things as Good body to let grow children, right age to be fertile in case that's needed, good for doing all kind of things women still are known for to do more likely like repairing clothes, knowing much about housekeeping, cooking, the garden,..

About the same as for us girls, I think. Maybe some difference like for women I think there's often more need to feel protected, securety with money,.. while for men I'd expect there more often will be paid attention to things as Good body to let grow children, right age to be fertile in case that's needed, good for doing all kind of things women still are known for to do more likely like repairing clothes, knowing much about housekeeping, cooking, the garden,..

yeah, i think that way too. and what you said, i have it all, but to my ex it's not even important.

he likes the type like his roomates girlfriend is. the one that doesnt do anything at all, but spent her boyfriend's money,use his stuff, and just be lazy all the time. ( i really dont know why my ex wants her that much, whats so good about her, looks?)

People can find you attractive without necessarily wanting to start a relationship.

true, but i know he does, since he did asked me if i liked him more than friend and i only said i do only as friends.

it happened when my ex broke up with me, incase anyone wants to know

People can find you attractive without necessarily wanting to start a relationship.

That's true.. especially when he's got a girlfriend.

Guys in relationships will still find other girls attractive (he's taken, not blind) but doesn't necessarily mean that he is attracted to her.

Archived