Female ejaculation

bakerrac

I'm curious as to what everyone thinks of this "phenomenon"....

Guys: Have you been with a woman who's ejaculated? Do you think it's gross? Hot? Indifferent to it?

Ladies: Have you experienced this? How have partners reacted? How do you feel about it?

As a girl: I didn't think I could do this since it had never happened with any of my partners, but then I met my current boyfriend and he's one of those men who's made all his girlfriends squirt - which I now do!

He absolutely loves it, it turns him on the more it happens. I enjoy it as well, there's definitely this feeling of release for me, and my orgasms are now quicker, more likely to be multiple and stronger than before

I experienced it once, but not with a partner. I was using a stimulator but not internally, externally. At first I thought oh my goodness did I just pee on myself,no way. Then I realized it was not pee and realized what happened and I couldn't believe it happened to me. If it had not been for an ex boyfriend who was addicted to adult videos I wouldn't have know what happened.

I felt surprised especially since there was only external stimulation. Also, since then I've felt had much better climaxes doing the same thing and no ejaculation.

i have a question,

im curious because of course as i guy i've seen videos of it happening, but when it happens in the videos so much liquid comes out!!!

is it always like that? or do some women just ejaculate a little?

or does it depend on the intensity of the orgasm?

i have a question,

im curious because of course as i guy i've seen videos of it happening, but when it happens in the videos so much liquid comes out!!!

is it always like that? or do some women just ejaculate a little?

or does it depend on the intensity of the orgasm?

It's different for many women. Some will really squirt a huge amount and for others it's just a small wet spot on the sheets without the actual squirting. Not the same for everyone, lol.

It's different for many women. Some will really squirt a huge amount and for others it's just a small wet spot on the sheets without the actual squirting. Not the same for everyone, lol.

then i believe i can proudly say

"i have made a girl squirt"

yup! i believe one of the biggest turn ons for a guy is to please his girl

or at least for me it is

It's so hot, especially when you're going down... It might be a little impractical if it happens all the time, but I think that's pretty uncommon...

I finally Squirted but only once and I must say It was disappointing. I didn't feel anything so when i was done, I was surprised to find a wet spot on the bed.

Stupid question, I'm sure, but are you sure you actually squirted? You'll likely get a wet patch just through fingering (which is what I assume you were doing).

If you squirted (IME), you'l get a relatively large amount of fluid excreted over the course of an orgasm. So I'm pretty sure you'd have felt it.

Wait so like can any chick do that?

I think the most common figure I've heard quoted is 10%, so you may be outta luck. I've only been with one girl who did, but that's not to say could.

All women can do it, it's figuring out how to do it.

Have you figured it out? Please enlighten me!

I have never squirted in my life. Then again I don't really see the necessity of it.

But I am curious. So any tips or tricks are welcome, hehe.

fem ejac...mmmm love it! ...but then i would

and my ex's loved it too. however guys..my ex ex would almost demand it like keep pressuring me to 'come like that' as if i was some performing monkey....do that and it kills it big time. the key is to be relaxed and soo comfortable with your guy and enjoying the beauty of the moment...make love with absolute abandon and you both will be rewarded

a-men sista xxx

Have you figured it out? Please enlighten me!

I have never squirted in my life. Then again I don't really see the necessity of it.

But I am curious. So any tips or tricks are welcome, hehe.

Basically when you're cumming really hard, don't pull back. It feels like you're gonna piss yourself and this massive rush goes through your whole body. You can do it!

I made an ex squirt through some very intense fingering. She was perfectly capable of orgasming a few times while having sex, so this was never really a problem. But never the squirting. I had my fingers in there and it kind of 'clogged up' any liquid from shooting out, but I could feel the pressure of this stuff squeezing itself between the gaps of my fingers and her vaginal walls. There was also some 'splashy' noises and once I did take my hand out, she was VERY VERY wet.

This is a HUGE ego boost! And seeing her face in pleasure just made it that much better. I would love to make another woman do this more often. Its a huge turn on!

Had one partner that would soak the bed, but she was often embarrassed about it.

Three partners that could squirt but tended to release small amounts of what looked like cervical fluid upon orgasm.

Common theme: It was hot every time.

I think all of my partners could squirt. A few of them didn't because they were not able to sit back, relax and let the juices flow. Too afraid of peeing.

• 9 months later...
I've only been able to do it using toys. I've tried and tried to do it while my bf fingers me or goes down but it doesnt happen..

Perhaps your boyfriend doesn't try hard enough or may be he doesn't stimulate the right spot, G-spot, which you could stimulate using toys, but i think if he keeps trying maybe he'll manage to make you squirt.

I am a woman that recently started to ejaculate,not buckets ,mind you,but more than just wetness.During oral sex,he uses his finger to massage my g spot,pulsing it quite firmly while he uses his mouth.When it is time to orgasm,I feel like I am peeing.Some fluid squirts out.Fortunately,we both enjoy it.He feels like Tarzan making me cum this way.

Archived