Female ejaculation

bakerrac

I don't think you're going to find a guy who DOESN'T like it...At least, any guy who enjoys having sex. It's a reward of sorts, kind of like how male ejaculation is for some females. Yes, some of them really really love it. The thing about a girl is, so many of them are quite inexpereinced with their body, have no idea how it works [as in, FULL knowledge] and there's still a lot to be discovered even at my age. Though I do believe with information becoming so free many more are becoming more aware. Which is Great, sex is so much better when the female is into it too!

I personally have a theory that says females are a bit like males in this regard, and they will EVENTUALLY ejaculate. But I recognize that I myself am a more difficult member of the male species, whereas my ex could sometimes be stuck for 20 minutes trying to get me to cum [i loved it!] and by the time she was done, three orgasms and a rather large wet spot later, it was great.

The biggest thing is, to keep going once you find the spot. It's not a male orgasm, it will keep going if you keep doing it right. I'd bet what most consider their orgasm is only the beginning of an even more explosive climax.

And yes, we LOVE IT!

P.S. I can't speak highly enough of those waterproof matress liners...seriously, if you're serious about sex, get one on all the beds you do it on!!

I have to comment on this. I have a buddy who's made every single girl he's hooked up with squirt. He's had friends of those girls call him up to teach them how to do it. It's quite hilarious.

And yeah, it's hot as hell. The thing is ladies, you need to be relaxed. Don't think about it, just RELAX, make sure you are comfortable with your guy, and just enjoy

Archived