Have I done the right thing?

oceanflame

Iam 19, a few month ago a female I liked aged 27, decided to get into a realtionship with another friend on mine, a male who is 30.

Today I sent her a text message saying her going out with someone else, has made me feel rejected and used.

I send her another text message today saying I never want to see or contact her again.

She replied saying she still wants to be friends and stuff like that.

What should I do, whats the best move?

I think you are overreacting because you feel rejected. As the old saying goes, you need to build a bridge and get over it. Unfortunately you may have burned some bridges ( I think today is bridge cliche day!) with her. Unless you are completely happy with your actions, which I assume you are not because you are asking about it on here, I think you should apologise and tell her you would still like to be friends eventually once you have dealt with your issues.

Well, you called her a female friend so it's not like she cheated on you. You had a thing for her, but did she ever have a thing for you? I'm sure it sucks, but there's not much you can do about it. Might be a bit harsh what you said to her, but you are entitled to your feelings and if it helps you heal faster to keep your distance from her, so be it.

Archived