been denying it but am i the rebound......

habsrule30

Hey guys,

Well about 2 years ago i came onto this site after being dumped by the first love of my life. We dated for 8 months and were eachothers first. She dumped me and and started dating someone else immediately and their relationhip lastet aobut a year. during the first few months she kept me around as backup until i finally broke contact. Through friends i knew she talked about me constantly but wouldnt leave the guy.

Her and they guy she left me for broke up on new year and she contcated me a few months later. She took things really slowly but started showing interest in meeting my family and shes been doing all kinds of things to get my attention. Wev been hanging out kissing and stuff...the good thing is that now i can control my emotions and not rush things. I just need to know if im the rebound or not...i mean were eachothers first love but i just cant be sure.

Shes been doing so much to prove she isnt going anywhere but i jutfeel so confused.

I till have feelings for her if that wasnt clear and i need to know if im setting myself up for a problem. I have changed alot in the last year she was gone, confidence and personality wise so i feel i can handle the situation better.

Thank so much

1. She jumped immediately from you to this other guy.

2. While with this other guy she kept talking about you.

3. The relationship ends with the other guy and she quickly comes back to you.

Sounds to me like she has a problem being single. It is not so much that you are the rebound, it is more that she craves male attention and will do anything to get it. I would be very cautious with her...I think she just likes having a boyfriend around.

I know i have made a lot of changes and feel good aobut myelf,it seems like he hasnt changed alot but the thing is i didnt rly want her to, besides this whole attention seking issue shes an amazing girl, i guexs she has some growing up to do but im deciding whether now is the right time to be abck with her

1. She jumped immediately from you to this other guy.

2. While with this other guy she kept talking about you.

3. The relationship ends with the other guy and she quickly comes back to you.

Sounds to me like she has a problem being single. It is not so much that you are the rebound, it is more that she craves male attention and will do anything to get it. I would be very cautious with her...I think she just likes having a boyfriend around.

Yup, exactly this.

If you get back with her, she's going to keep on flirting with millions of guys and keeping a bunch of guys on the back burner while dating you.

Is that the kind of relationship you want? It sounds like she has trouble trusting her own boyfriends, thinking that they will all leave her, so she has to create a line of guys to wait in the wings for her and if the boyfriend leaves, she plays "innie-minnie-minney-moe" to pick her next boyfriend up instantly.

She sounds like a player, honestly.

Archived