How many men actually stay shopping or looking around for too long?

yeawutever

In my relationship it was the opposite of what is typically expected. He used to take too long to the point I was sitting on a bench. One time it took him about an hour to buy a pair of shoes and shirt.

I always detested going to shopping malls just to look around for more than 20 minutes. First, I don't like being stuck there for too long and I only have two purpose. Usually I either go there to buy something at that moment and get it over with or know exactly what I will want at a later time. Afterwards I get out of there.

In addition I don't go spending my money of things I'm not even going to use (unless it was something to eat or a dessert). I can't recall of any occasion where I came home with 6 bags. What for???

If you got long-term with this guy, he could be your personal shopper and save you from mall fatigue.

Exactly.

I am not a big fan of shopping and I try to avoid it at all cost.

Here is a typical shopping day for me ...

Her a cart for me please"

Me : "Alright"

-- She shops around the entire store. Browsing through EVERY row of clothes. Picking up everything she likes and tossing it in a basket --

-- 2 Hours later she finally goes to try it on --

-- Realizes she doesn't like any of the clothes and puts it all back and we leave --

Fun, eh?

If you got long-term with this guy, he could be your personal shopper and save you from mall fatigue.
Yeah we're back again. I'm now in a long distance relationship with him.

So yes that's a good idea... since he's a shopper lover. It sure will save me going through all that.

Exactly.

-- She shops around the entire store. Browsing through EVERY row of clothes. Picking up everything she likes and tossing it in a basket --

-- Realizes she doesn't like any of the clothes and puts it all back and we leave --

Fun, eh?

My partner does the same thing.

Im very much like yeawutever......I go to the mall for what I know I need. In and out....when we go shopping together, its a 5 hour ordeal LOL

my suggestion is just not to go shopping with him then. or as dako says, send him off if you have an errand for him.

i am one of those shoppers who can come home with 6 bags. however, i try not to drag my friends along, as i know they don't want to be waiting while i try on 37 blouses. however, sometimes my friends and i will 'split up' and meet back somewhere at a certain time. cell phones are great.

I don't usually buy a lot at a mall, but I can definitely shop for several hours in one. Especially jean shopping... I'll try on maybe 30 pairs of jeans per store. I even try on different pairs of the exact same brand and style and size because of the little differences from pair to pair.

Exactly.

Fun, eh?

LOL!!! You're a very good boyfriend!

My husband and I are similar shoppers. We figure out what we want and go buy it, but rarely together, unless he needs my opinion.

The only time I do any serious shopping is a quarterly annual shopping trip with the girls, where we head down south over a weekend and literally shop until we drop, dining and kicking back after 10 p.m.!

• 2 weeks later...

my girlfriend doesn't like to go grocery shopping with me because I tend to read the labels on everything and compare products...and if I don't know what an ingredient is I like to look it up on my iphone. I remember once it took me almost 10 minutes to pick out a can of beans...my gf just walked away lol.

Archived