Losing Faith

givinggirl

Lately, I've been starting to lose faith in any kind of relationship. I feel like every one is so scared to be in close relationships, they aren't trusting, they play games or lie....maybe because of their fear. IDK.

I've been interested in this guy for a long time now. He is back and forth, hot and cold. I know that he has feelings for me. I know that he is scared and I think he let's his fears rule his behavior. I just wish that there would be that moment where he would just take a chance and be honest with me about how he feels.

Then I have a friend who really hurt my feelings, but is very defensive and acting like I am overreacting. We haven't spoken in 2 days and it's really bothering me. It's bothering me that he did hurt my feelings and he worked his way up to it with little steps for a week and a half, until I finally got mad and told him.

I don't have a good history with relationships at all. I'm starting to feel like I was just never meant to be a part of a happy, trusting relationship. It upsets me dearly because I always had so much hope and I always gave people the benefit of the doubt, only to be proved wrong. It's very disheartening and sad. I feel that I am never going to find the relationship that I so much want and that I should just stop trying.

I know the feeling and can relate. I think everyone at least once or more been a victim of a relationship that makes the person afraid or unsure of a new relationship.

Even if you find the right person it still takes a lot of work no matter how perfect two people are made to be. You'll find that person eventually, that's not about just being romantic & falling in love with each other only in the beginning but will strive to make each day memorable.

Archived