me and my exboyfriend have actually been trying to get to know eachother better..i went to his house today n it was fun..we watched a movie n he asked me if i wanted to make out..i said no

my problem was that i was to nervous i think its serious im really outgoing n really shy at the same time..so iunno if i ruined nething that him and i coulda starting haveing with eachother..but i unno how to be ne different..i shoulda grabbed him n starting makeing out with him like he sugested but instead i told him no n got all dead quiet..i think i runied everying..

neone can help me it would be great thanks bunches..

i dont think theres another reason..its just that hes such a flirt with everygirl i swear!

i just didnt want to end up being hurt a third time around..i have so much love for him n i miss the passion between us but i dont wanna end up with a broken heart b/c i think he wants to be friends with benifits or sometthing to that since..

all i want is for us to be together again..i dont wanna be friends with benifits thats just not my style..even tho i really really wanted that kiss from him i resisted..n still dont understand what im saying or why i backed off ....