Not sure if it goes here

I have done meth a few times & I keep telling myself not to do it again but I do it anyways. I've done meth for the last 3 days. havent slept for 2 days. have a headache everyday for a week or so. I dont even know who I am anymore.

I know what it's doing to me & need to stop doing it.

You can only help yourself but you may want to seriously look into getting a professional help before it's too late. I've seen too many people destroy their life, their families and loved ones not to mention getting in trouble with the law while deteriorating their body.

Are there hobbies or anything to keep you away when you feel the need or want to do meth? Do what it takes to quit, it's going to destroy your body eventually. You already know this.

Get out now, M, while you still can - run far, run fast. Drop anyone with whom you associate that does this drug or encourages you to, even if they have seemingly been a friend to you. If you or your family has the means, get yourself into a rehab, ASAP. If that is not possible, get yourself in an AA program, if that seems palatable to you; promise yourself you will attend just one meeting, if it does not. One meeting will not kill you. Meth will.

Do not tell yourself any lies about this drug. It will ruin you, swiftly and entirely, left unchecked. Tell your friends (your real friends, aka, the ones who are not involved in drugs of any kind) and your family that you have indulged in this drug and want to get sober. Surround yourself will people who will support you and hold you accountable.

There is no such thing as dabbling with meth. You are in over your head the moment you start it - seek help, reach for a life-preserver right this very moment. You can do this!

I wish you the very best luck - start today.

Listen to Wager, that is very wise advice. Start today. This drug can kill you.

A good friend of mine is a recovered meth addict. He has messed up the balance of chemicals in his brain. He needs medications now or else he has emotional problems, anxiety, and other issues. It's so sad, he's a very intelligent guy and he is sitting at the bottom of his potential right now.

Please don't get deeper into this hole. You can get off this now. Look up drug hotlines or nursing hotlines in your area. They should be able to direct you to drug assessment clinics.

Meth is a nasty nasty drug that will forever change your life if you don't find the strength to stop using it now.

Do you realize how much nasty crap is in that stuff? Essentially everything under the kitchen sink and then some.

Families are ripped apart everyday by that trash, don't become another statistic.

Right now, the person that introduce me to the drug isn't talking to me, she's ignoring me,(its a long story). I dont really have close friends, dont really have good communication/relationship w/ my parents. I've always been keep to myself type of guy, I dont share my feelings with anyone, I keep them bottled up. sometimes I feel this aggression I wanna take out of me.

some friends know I done it & told me to stop, some co-workers I think have noticed I'm being different.

I have other problems going on, have a lot of stress & feel lonely in this world, I just want to be love & be happy w/ that special girl that I haven't found.

Doing meth will not help you accomplish any of those goals you just mentioned. You think things are already stressful and unhappy, but your life will take a turn for the worst if you become addicted to this drug.

You sound like you are struggling a lot, and feeling isolated and lonely. You can reach out to someone you already know--you don't need to keep bottling up your feelings--or you can seek a professional for this. Check what resources are available in your community. A lot of places have free counselling if you think you want to give it a try. Start with getting off the meth though. What can you do to make steps in this direction??

I havent done any for 5 days now, I didnt feel good after the 2-3 days, wanting to do more to feel better but didnt smoke any.

The last two days I have feel better, I slept almost all day Thursday. Hopefully I can keep this up

Great news!!! That's really wonderful of you. I'm so glad to hear you pushed through the 3 bad days and are feeling better since. Of course you can keep it up. It might be hard sometimes, but it's still always within your control. Getting some formal help would be really useful too because there are tons of helpful methods out there for staying clean.

Archived