[b]Love Spell?[/b]

It's spring break... And everyday i get ready , go outside and skateboard... I wait at least 3 hours waiting for my boyfriend... Any time of the day I'm ALWAYS thinking about him.. I start getting depressed and bored when I'm not with him.. And i'm always thinking about that one day we watched a movie and kissed.. In my message before, I was saying how I hope he loved me the way i love him.. he said he loved me twice before, but the night he brung his uncle over, he even said he was a player.. It must because his parents are getting divorced and hes depressed.. I love him so much no matter what.. The question is, how can i comfort him in his time of need?

*once again confusing*

Try to express these concerns to him. Even if he doesn't respond (which is likely) he knows what your thoughts are and his behavior, actions, and words can change in the future.

Are you concerned about his statement of him saying he is a player b/c you are fraid he will stray? If so, then you definitely need to express this to him.

He may have said that to his uncle to support his ego, make him look like a bigger man. Ask him if he was serious and what it means if he was.

I really suggest talking to him and seeing if he can give you any answers or if his behavior changes. If it doesn't, I would become concerned.

All you can do for him in this time of need is be there for him and be understanding. Ask him if there is anything you can do to help....to get his mind off of it and make a day fun.

Hope this helped

Mermayd is right about everything. It looks like you are a little afraid of what will happen after you told him. If you are, I would look at your situation like this: would you like to be confused all the time and worry sick or would you like to have answers to your questions?

The answer to your questions is in your b/f's heart. Going through a divorce is a big issue. Younger children tend to blame themselves for a divorce. I am not sure how or where he stands and wether he feels guilt or hurt at some point over his parents divorcing. Love is what he needs to make those wounds heal. I feel that you can help him by that. How? Ask him if you could do anything for him and see how he replies.

I hope that this helped you on your way and I wish you luck

~ SwingFox ~