My girlfriend won't go down on me. Is there something wrong. We've been dating for quite some time now, and i know she's given her previous b/f head. She says I'm the first person she's ever fallen in love with and loves me so much. I've gone down on her before. The one time she offered she had been drinking and i told her I didn't want her to if she was drunk. I don't know what the problem is.

She might be uncomfortable doing it. You said she offered when she was drunk, people feel more comfortable to do things they wouldn't normally do when they aren't drunk. That could be a possibility. Have you talked to her about it? Ask her if she's into that kind of thing. She will let you know whats going on.

First thing, you don't list your age. I'm a bit concerned about that, I will make the assumption you are old and/or mature enough to be doing this. It might be a courtesy if you did post your age as it can make a big difference to the type of advice you get.

Assuming it's not an issue ...

Don't confuse love and sex. Yes, they are interlinked often, but the reluctance to perform a particular act should not be confused with lack of feelings.

Talk to her about it for sure.

Not that I would assume any different, but do make sure you are squeaky clean.

It may be that her previous boyfriend demanded that she do it, rather than really let her choose, leaving her with a negative view on things.

When you do talk to her, let her know she can stop when she likes, and that you'll tell her where you are with things so she can decide what her comfort level is. She must always feel like she is in good control of what is happening.