What is the easiest to let go?

There isn't a easy method of letting go.

I know it sounds cliche, but time is the key.

If you are willing to go through with this, then that's one thing. However, if you realize that you deserve better than this, then you already know what you have to do.

I agree with Jd, but Captain has good tips, too. There isn't a quick and easy solution, and I am very sorry for the pain you are in, and the unpleasantness you face ahead - but you can get through it, and come out healthier and happier at the other side.

Perhaps, try to look at it as starting some arduous, but worthwhile program, as one might for exercising their way into a more fit, stronger body. Start small. Focus on the day, at first, and then build, bit by bit. Always adding more aims and triumphs to your plan, allowing for back-steps and honest mistakes, strengthening your resolve when you slip, and carrying forward. Always forward. Always onward, ever upward.

Steel yourself - you can do this, even if it is hard, the power lies within you and the better days ahead are waiting gladly for you to find them. Keep your eyes on your goal - being free of a negative influence, of shoddy treatment, free to both find yourself, and nurture that worthy soul, and to be free for someone else equally worthy of loving you and being loved in turn, if you choose. Know that you will have bad days, and setbacks - but that they can only slow you, they cannot stop you. Nothing can stop you from reaching the life you want if you are committed to having it for yourself. Decide you are valuable - and treat yourself as such, as well as not allowing someone else to try you as less than you are.

Best of luck to you!

She shouldn't be treating you or anyone like garbage. Is it possible, though, that she doesn't realize how mean she's being and how much it's affecting you? What have you tried to so far? Is she willing to work on herself? Maybe you can stay with her, since as you say you love her with all your heart, but she should be making some changes.

Let me get this one. Reward her good behavior by being appreciative and supportive. Do not ignore her bad behavior-be willing to walk away-say something like, well when you're ready to treat me right let me know,,for now I'm leaving... then wait for her to call and apologize..if you don't she will not respect you

Archived