stevy

Me and my girl broke up last December. We were in a relationship for 1 year and 8 months. The first year of our relationship was perfect like any other but just a little after one year my ex was diagnosed with a form of depression (starting stages of depression). Her feelings for me started to decrease and we broke up twice in 3months. The first time we broke up we got back together in a week and the second time within a month. But this time its been 2months since we broke up and we are not together still.

Although she has been treated and the depression is gone now she still gets this mood swings all the time..She'll be really good for about two weeks and then gets into this annoyed mood all of a sudden. She says that she doesn't want to hurt me anymore and I think that is the reason why she is not coming back to me but I feel that the bond is still there. She is really sensitive and i don't want to hurt her either. And she always says that she is waiting for God to give her a solution and is really stubborn when it comes to that.

The last time we broke up she said she will wait and see how things will turn up and if she will get back to me or not but also told me that she cannot guarantee anything. Its been almost two months since we broke up but we are still more than good friends and share everything like we used to (but not a couple anymore).

I know if i continue to be around she wouldn't consider coming back but i could be wrong about it too. So I'm wondering if i should tell her that i accept the break up and go into NC or just maintain LC (to get her back). she is like the sweetest girl I've ever met and I don't want to loose her.

Thank you in advance for anything that you guys might have to share.

God bless.

I think your ex needs to figure out what she wants. It sounds like she's kind of stringing you along. Either she wants to be with you or she doesn't. Right now you are letting her be in a relationship with you, but without the commitment. That is not fair to you. I suggest you go NC, but do it for you. Doing it just to get her back won't work.

Archived