But wasnt he a player???

I went out with this guy who was 4 years older than me. When I first met him, I didnt like him like that, because I didnt think he would like me so I wasnt about to waste my time. But really, he did like me, and he also asked me out. I went out with him. I was happier when I did. One mistake I did was cutting classes so much to see him. We would go to the movies, or go bowling, anything just to have fun. Once my sister played around with him online. She was pretending to be some random girl that found hes screen name. He did ask for her picture. And when she was looking for a fake picture he was all "While your at it, can I get your number" I mean, my boyfriend asking a girl for her number? My sister couldnt find a picture to send so she decided to send her own picture. He had seen her before. When she send the picture, he took a little longer to reply. And the next picture she send was of me and her. And he was all "Who is that other girl, she looks like my cousin's girl" and my sister was all "no thats your girl" and I guess he didnt know what to do, and he signed off after few minutes. I called him, because I was so hurt. He had told me it was hes cousin. And when I asked where he was, he told me he had already left. And I didnt know if I should have believed him. Because while my sister was talking to him, I had called him, and when I asked him whats he doing or something, he said nothing, and did not mention hes cousin. And he had IMed my sister telling her thanks for bringing me. Meaning he was talking to her and that girl (also my sister that he didnt know about) at the same time. What was hes cousin doing? Switching keyboards? I dont think so. And he had apologized for what "hes cousin" had done. We then got in arguments. And for once he was with hes cousins and friends a lot and couldnt even find 5 minutes to talk to me. I was very upset. And when I had told him about it, he thought I had a problem with him being around hes cousins and stuff. So we later broke up since we fought a lot. I was really hurt because this guy that had played me, I've taken so much from him. He would hang up on me sometimes, and I would call back to apologize. I'm the one that went to see him, he hardly came here. Well after we broke up, I missed him so much, and couldnt handle the fact he doenst like me anymore. What should I do? He played me right? Because now I heard he was a player. And I'm guessing he still is. How can I forget about him. Its been more than 2 months since we broke up. I'm confused.[/b]

Hi Bodyfrost,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for sharing your concerns and questions with us. I am sorry to see what you have been going through and I wish that things would have turned out different for you.

What this guy has done to you is disrespectful. One of my rules in life is: "What comes around, goes around", so eventually he'll get his share anyways. I understand that you have a hard time moving on. You did care a lot for him. Exactly this is the reason why you have a hard time letting go. I can tell you, though, that time will heal your wounds eventually. Just feel the pain and hurt that you are going through and accept them as part of your healing process. Keep talking to your friends and sister about this and asked them to make some time for you to listen. I know that this will help, too.

I wish you strength with the healing process and hope that you will heal soon.

~ SwingFox ~