Thanks everyone.

Well I'm finally divorced! Just received my papers a couple of weeks ago and it was a long time coming. I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who helped me through this. It wasn't easy and I'm so glad that it's all over and I've moved on.

This site is awesome and there are a lot of great people on here as well. I received a ton of great advice and what I applied to my situation helped me get through this. I am going to check back here from time to time and help as much as I can.

For anyone just getting on this site, Try your best to be patient and post as much as you feel you need to. It helps to get things off your chest and confront the issues. Listen to the people who have been through what you are. Understanding that things get better with time may seem light but it's so true.

For everyone that has been over their ordeal, I wish you all great success. It takes a lot to get through situations like this and I hope that you all feel stronger for doing so. I know that I am a better person now and I feel that taking things positive from any experience you have I would consider a victory.

For those who are still struggling, I hope that you get through this soon and I hope you're finding the answers you are looking for. I came to some of my own in my experience. Bad things happen to good people sometimes. Hate the actions, not the person but know when to walk away from a bad situation. Last but not least, you can do everything right and still lose...just take pride in knowing that you played a clean game.

Feel free to message me and I'll be checking back from time to time.

Archived