hi i was in a long term relashonship for two years and me and her broke up its been about 8 months and i was diong fine ,but now i saw her just the other night and it feels like I'm in pain all over again i still love her and wish i could do something to get her back but it ended on bad terms i have tried to talk to her before but she never retuned my call (that was three months ago) i thought nothing of it and moved on but now i realize that i still need her but i don't want to be an obsesive ex ,i know it will get better with time but i just wish there was some way to tell her that i still love her ,I am really confused on this one any advice would be helpful thanks

my friend - i can totally relate to your situation - but, my advice to you is something that no one wants to hear - MOVE ON!!! its hard - it sucks - it hurts - you want to fix it - you want to show her how good life can be with you - you want to show her how much you love her - but, guess what - you can't - its over!!!

imagine for a second that she came running back tomorrow and said - i am sooo sorry for hurting you and i love you!!!! i want to work our relationship out....for 8 months you have been trying to get over this girl - trying to move on with your life - burying the pain that the break-up has caused you - and out of the blue - she comes back....now what??? you say ok - and everything is ok - NOT!!!

she hurt you - she caused you pain - chances are she has had one or two other relationships during the break-up....and now that she is ready you should be too - NO!!!

my advice to you is this - move on with your life - get over her....fall out of love with her....forgive her and yourself.....next year - when you are over her and your old feelings - then if you two rekindle - it is new - brand new.....but, i guarentee that once you are over her - you will not look back!

bryan

email removed

b12522, good point;

my gf broke up with me two weeks ago, 'cause she dating somebody else. I told her that i will be there for her and she's down. And i still love her and miss her a lot; if sometime in the future, she really hurts herself, for sure i'll be there to bring the smile back to her; but should i get together with her or not? Should i listen to my heart or my mind? What do you think? Anybody ever had a problem like i do right now and got back with your gf after she got hurted by another man? Will you come back to her? If i still love her, should i come back? And if i do not love her, should i come back? Just want some advise for my future. Thanks ... CHEER!!!

my friend - let me share with you an experience that i had - i met a girl 10 years ago - after i got out of the army - we dated - broke up - and remained friends - she was in a couple very serious relationships - engaged once or twice - as was i - 8 years into our friendship we decided to make a go at it again ourselves - mind you i was about 27 and she was 25 - we went full blown into our relationship and was engaged 2 months into it - however, life caught up with us and ended up breaking up 15 months later - here is how that went down - she went to hawaii - called me 3 days into her trip and told me she had met someone and that it was over....imagine how i felt - yep - like shit - i chased this girl - did all the stupid stuff that guys do when they get dumped - well, i stopped calling - started to move on - and guess who came running - YEP!!! four months later here comes the ex - and guess what - we got back together - go engaged again - this time she even bought the dress - had it all planned - $1000 for a trolley - go figure - well, guess what - 6 months later - she called me and dumped me again - twice in one lifetime is way toooo much - so, guess what i have been doing for the last two months - that's right - trying to move on with my life - set up for failure not once - but twice - i took her back - trusted her - and she did it again - and believe me when i say i did everything right -

so, you see my friend - i love this woman with all my heart - but, do you think that i would do it a 3rd time - believe me - even i am not that dumb -so, my advice is this - take some time - take care of yourself - and then - when the time comes (if it comes) work out the problems before you jump right back in - talk with her - find out what went wrong - and decide if you can fix the problems and guess what - the problems aren't all you - they are her too - she has to want to fix herself too....

good luck my friend!!

• 2 months later...

I KNOW EVERYONE IS TELLING YOU TO MOVE ON AND THAT MIGHT JUST BE WHAT YOU SHOULD DO. BUT I THINK WHAT YOU REALLY NEED IS CLOSURE. CALL HER JUST ONE LAST TIME. JUST TELL HER YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE THINGS END ON BAD TERMS. APOLOGIZE IF YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DID WRONG AND IF SHE IS THAN TELL HER YOU FORGIVE HER. TRUST ME ONCE THINGS ARE SET STRAIGHT AND ALL GRUDGES ARE GONE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE ON. I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO TELL YOU TO JUST MOVE ON SO DON'T JUST TAKE MY ADVICE. IF YOU REALLY FEEL THAT YOU LOVE HER THEN TELL HER. ASK HER IF SHE STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU AND IF SHE DOES FIGHT TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT BUT IF SHE TELLS YOU SHES MOVED ON DO THE ONLY THING YOU CAN, LET GO. IN THE END, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.

• 5 months later...

Pick up and (censored) ten other women, then come back and tell me how "special" this one girl seems to you.

you don't need her mate! why should you be unhappy? you are complete just as you are! also, remember: there is a girl within 50km of you who is willing to love you for the rest of your life...you just have to find her.

link removed

• 5 months later...

Things happened to me since i cam to back to my country, let me explain all, First of all i met one girl and we fall in love and then we started our relationship and we were in seriouse relationship for 2 years, actually we are long distant couples though, but i thought in my self if i really love her i won't do such a nasty things to cheat, u know?

Then she gradueted from her university then she gotta job at Narita airport, it was okay but she couldn't talk with me everyday and i got angry whenever she was late from her work or such problem as then i got angry all the time, Finally she got tired of me and I dunno how to solve my problem, I've read alot forums but everyone saying dat to move on, I dunno dat maybe it will be better maybe not, I can't move on cuz, she ain't gotta new guy, she has some feelings too but she is saying dat she had already choosed to be alone, and some ppl r saying for couples need some break, Do I have to talk with her even we has been broken up? Or just leave her alone, which is better?

I would say if she didnt return your call its a pretty good sign that she doesnt share the same feelings as you have. Have you ever heard of the saying you want what you cant have??? I think thats what you might have. I bet if you got her you wouldnt want her after a month...if that. I know its hard not knowing and normally I would say go for it, but when a relationship ends on bad terms do you really want to go there again?? I dont think its a great idea. Hope you can find a way to get over it. Go and see other people that might help.

I dunno dat i have to get over it or no, u know she wants to keep relationship just as a best friends u know? it's really hard, and she gave me a hope dat if i write a letter with my feelings i can be with her, but u know i wrote a letter how we were and she isn't saying it was my fault, we argued alot but i loved her so much