Suggestions?

Cynder

image removed

I started this a few days ago. The background is going to be old style masonry. But I want to put something off to the left side just to balance it out. I don't know what though. I thought about black tulips. I also thought about the bottom of a rose trellis, then I realized it wouldn't make sense to have a rose trellis up against a stone wall. I thought about having a skull sitting there too. I've always liked the ironic juxtiposition of cute and creepy.

Does anyone have any ideas or constructive criticism?

I wonder if I should just take a minimalist approach and leave it as is, lol...

Oh, and a big thank you to Hellfrost who sent me the picture that inspired this.

Wow... my signature looks sloppy as hell. But that's to be expected when writing with a mouse.

Thanks in advance...

I love it.

I think if you include roses in any way, deep red roses would really pop out to the eye, in a good way. Or what about a vine growing along the masonry which is a deep green with black thorns.

A skull would seem kind of random, but if you did include a skull would be cool if there was a skull with a green cat eye in one of the eye sockets. (kitten hiding inside of it - or it could be left to the viewer's imagination)

ya see all I would get from that is wow such cute kitties!!

I volunteer at a no kill shelter. I took that pic there with my phone (that's why the quality is so crappy.) Those two kittens are sisters. They are really attached to each other. The shelter is adopting them out as a pair because they don't like to be separated.

Idk... when I saw them both looking out at me like that something seemed almost ominous about it. But in a good way.

Alright, Cynder, sorry I momentarily highjacked your thread.