Differences!!

90_hour_sleep

yep. differences.

just wondering...curious about others...have you ever hooked up with someone who you felt was just on a completely different wavelength than you? or maybe...for whatever reason, you just found that it seemed crazy to pursue it? maybe ''hookup'' is the wrong term. wondering more about people who have found lasting relationships with people like this. could be anything...something in your external lives. i mean...have you set aside your own ideals...your own preconceived notions about what it is you need...or want...to be with someone? and of course...was it reciprocated?

personally, i'd like to be open to anyone. realistically...i'm not there. just wonder sometimes that if i'm completely stuck on a particular frame of mind...a particular idealistic concept of who i want to be with...what am i missing out on?!?!

love to hear some thoughts on this...from anyone and everyone.

cheers

Let me guess. You wish she's not as fat?

If you're talking about personality differences, I can tell you that a lot of couples to made it work say they've found the perfect mate and can't imagine a world without him/her.

lol...no. she's not fat. not referring to anyone in specific to be honest.

any personal experiences wayoverit? it's not about being with someone...and THEN discovering all these little discrepencies between the reality, and the ideal fantasy (that's a given in any relationship). it's way before that. the very initial stages of attraction. does that make any sense?

i'm thinking personality could play a part. really an entire combination of things. the whole package?

not sure i'm articulating all that well here.

Archived